Friday, October 3, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

HEY HEY HEY PEOPLE!!!

Yesterday was the first day of hari raya.... SO..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! =]
woohooo..!

Actually, I was kinda late of 1 day due to my tiredness and laziness of connecting my laptop to the internet.. LOL! and u know wad.. I didnt know this blogging routine juz irritates my ass off!! No wonder i hadnt been having one for a loooooong time..

ANYWAYS, the day started off juz like normal morning of the first day of hari raya.. oh yea, and I'm gonna highlight the asking-for-forgiveness-from-the-elderly part..
I have to say, I almost cried.. well, perhaps my emotions are like running thru me coz firstly, i was late to be home on the eve of raya coz of the dance practice.. and didnt really help much in cleaning around the house FOR THE FIRST TIME!.. and i felt damn damn guilty for it.. actually, i'm not blaming dance for it coz it had became a responsiility for me.. Its like i know i shud haf gone home earlier.. but oh wells.. i reached home like ard 12.20am.. actually, i can reach like half an hour earlier by taking a cab, but then all the cabs dun wanna take me coz i asked them whether they'll accept a ride from tampines to woodlands for 12 bucks.. HAHA! I mean it worked before (the last time was when i took a cab from dhoby gaut to woodlands at 2am for only 20 bucks without midnight charge! =])... and i tot it will and gonna work again.. but I WAS WRONG! DAMN Y'ALL CABBIES!! so, i ended up having to take the bus.. and at that point of time i can swear to u guys that i felt so shitty that none of the shits felt as shitty as i was in the most disgusting and awful toilet bowl EVER! I felt as if this year's fasting month, I didnt help much around the house coz was too busy wif my dance stuffs.. darn.. but its only to leave with myself to blame.. haiz.. well, i tot i cud manage them better..

ANYWAYS, moving on.... the main reason that it made me wanna cry is that when its almost my turn to seek forgiveness to my grandfather and grandmother.. it juz got to my emotions, when i overheard my father telling them to take care of their health so that they will be long-lived.
It began to touch my heart more when they hugged each other.. and i was like.. "oh man, I sense a tear dropping". Trust me it is very rare for such things to occur. then when it was my turn, i seek forgiveness to both of them and then hugged them, and i can tell u that i was keeping my tears all the way especially when i hugged my grandmother.. coz i tell u, she's the most encouraging, influential and caring person i ever met. I still can recall all the moments and times that she sacrificed before for our family and especially for me.. i can still remember during that moment, when all odds are against me, she encouraged me to move on especially the last time whereby my so called frens used to back-stab, humiliate, and bully me during pri and sec sch days.. and at one point of time, when my father really wanna lash out on me out of his angerness, she managed to cool him down and got myself and my father hugged each other for the first time.. theres also this one time when my grandmother managed to make my mom understand a situation that i was going thru when im ssooooo caught up wif tonnes of projects and assignments that my mom keeps on asking me whether I'm really doing my projects at skool and not at any of my fren's house doing u-know-wad wif them.. I mean it caused me to be soo soo damn fed-up and angry coz my own mom didnt believe in wad I'm doing!! She think that now, I'm in poly, she thinks that I can't take care of myself.. and tot that i wud make all the wrong decisions coz her fren's daughter/sons ended up like unwanted pests in the community and that she don want me to become like that.. and I'm like its so obvious I'm not that kinda person.. even those reading my blog knows that i can differentiate which social groups i will usually hang out wif.. and i won't blame my mom for that uh coz seriously its not her fault and really,
CURSES TO ALL THE MATS AND MINAHS AND ALL THE OTHERS UNWANTED 'ROACHES' OF THE COMMUNITIES THAT CAUSED SUCH A BURDEN TO THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND WHOSE DAILY LIVES KNOWS ONLY TO SMOKE AND DRINK AND TO HOP FROM ONE CHALET TO ANOTHER LIKE THERES NO HOME FOR THEM TO LIVE IN!! THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAUSED MY PARENTS TO HAVE THIS KIND OF MINDSET!! FREAKIN BABOON HEADS!!
sori.. side track a lil bit.. im like seriously darn fed-up wif such ppl in our communities.. if only theres a way to isolate them and see how long they can live in their situation in an isolated island full of people like themselves..! sheeshh.. wad a waste to my blog space to hve been talking abt these bunch of people.. nvm, let my future entries to juz slowly put it away..

OH GOD.. i can never repay the many good deeds that my grandmother has done to me.. coz it is so so great ..

SO, the rest of the days we're quite normal, like we went visiting to my father's side.. then visit my grandmother's sibling's house, where most of my grandmother's side wud gather every yr..
hmm.. well.. nuthing more special occured on the first day.. we'll juz wait andd see for more of the future entries aite.. =]