Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Twisted Tuesday...

Wuzzup!!
So here comes the second day of the first week of the new sem..
Nothing much actually..
oh yea.. and i've got a new earpiece for my mp3..
Its like finally theres music in my life after 1 month plus of silent bus and mrt rides without them.. lol..

BTW, i juz learnt how to upload photos in the post thnks to KAT!! =]
haha..
So, i will try to upload some that are taken today...









Then, most of them went sumwhere to haf their dinner...
Followed Kaiwen and Tim to Biz Park to meet the rest, namely Joey, Joycelyn, Kat, Sam, Nelson, Hazrul, RB, Harris, Jonas and Joel..
While at the Biz Park...




Girls just cant stop camwhoring do they?? HAHA!
Anyways.. went to discuss sumthing about sumthing..
you know wad i mean to those who are there..
Then, went to squash court area to discuss bout the TPrawks performance..
Its gonna be another busy semester again with studies by my side..
After that, went to look at Rahim's class and off to TM to meet sum of the people that i made frenz wif at my workplace the last time..
And then, off to home.. =]
damn glad that I finally know how to upload pics in my posts! I will ensure u guyz that my blog aint gonna be boring no more coz pictures are on their way for every posts..
Updates again aite..