Sunday, October 26, 2008

tick tock, tick tock...

So, today had the usual saturday dance class..
An An took us for the class..
Learnt a new choreo from her..
I tot it was quite fun actually.. And i kinda liked her style already..=]

After that, had freestyle session..
yet again, my heart felt like jumping out of my ribs and to the floor rolling around the studio like some red lump of sumthing... LOL!
I had already planned.. that I'm juz gonna do hiphop for my freestyle..
But when it was my turn, it came out some funky music..
And I was like NOOO.. esp when JJ called me out in that music..
But still managed to do hiphop in that song.. haha..
After my turn, I tot the feeling was kinda fun actually... lol!
so much for being nervous rite...
haha.. or maybe its juz human nature to feel that way.. but oh wells..=]

Then, went for lunch at PS..
Discussed about the TPrawks rundown again.. but was nuthing much..
Came by this street shop selling stuffs.. haha.. duh..
I mean, like apparells..and quite cheap actually.. haha..
saw this one section for the guy's apparell..
Then, it made me wondered how come theres like a multiple shops/sections for women wear than men's wear..?
It's as if we have nuthing much to wear and cud actually juz go out anywear shirtless..
But then again.. it's a good thing luh.. so that we dont have to spend a lot of time on these shops.. lol.. =]

Then, went to The Cathay.. came up with this board filled with 'TO DO' lists of the public..
So we also contributed to it and wrote sumthing on the board too..!
People look out for it okay.. we have written sumthing over there!!.. =]
Saw some funny things that people juz wanna do.. sum are desperate luh.. LOL!
Then, saw Joel, RB, Valerie and Brian hanging out at the steps by the side of Starbucks..
they also wrote on it.. like juz wrote it after been sitting there like sooo long.. haha..
And one comment.. that is sooo cheesy luh..
u know wad i mean.. haha.. ;]

Came back to Oschool to have this props meeting for our GEMS 4..
Well.. I'm not gonna say anything luh..
Just see hows the process gonna be like...
And in the meantime, I have to manage my time properly..
Seriously man, i mean, I'm still gonna strive for my studies no matter wad..
While having the discussion.. I felt bored and began to take this paper thingy from Jean and doodle some stuffs with the chicken printing on it with Iris's marker.. lol..
Jean contributed some doodles in that and end up like this..

LOL! =]

Anyways, after that, went to MR.TEA with Jonas, Nelson, JJ, Hazrul, Rahim and Danny..
The teas there were quite cheap for such a big cup.. and it was not bad either..
Then went down to SMU.. to catch the rest who were sessioning there..
Practiced my turns with JJ.. coz seriously, I forgot wad Ryan taught us before for the modern class..
hmm.. many of y'all dont know.. but i had to say this..
I suddenly haf the urge to learn breaking..
LOL!
like.. freakin LOL!! haha..
well.. i dunno luh.. i won't say much coz SUMBODY will juz come up to me and said like ' i know its exciting rite' or sumthing like that.. haha.. SO IRRITATING!
Juz kinda curious okay.. thats all. with a big fat fullstop.

Updates again yo..