Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So, went for the recital training...
Gosh, and had to say that i had to catch up wif An An's choreo!!
damn it.. felt as if I'm the worst down there luh..
serve me rite for not going the last week's lesson..
DARN!!

neways, went to WeiQiang's house after that..
juz a gathering session i guess.. haha
played mahjong..
actually for me.. i dont really play.. juz help them set up the game only..
like putting up the tiles.. LOL!
and who knows setting the cards up wud be fun too! haha..=]

Well.. juz had to say that..
Its juz so irritating..
when everytime i started to like sumone..
theres surely another person or sumthing wud come and makes it worst..
and i will always be the one who haf to give in..
damn..
well.. wadever luh..
I'm not gonna make this a big matter..
i'll juz keep my mouth shut for this issue..
=/