Monday, October 20, 2008

First day of skool..

So, today was the first day of skool..
Like I said before, wasn't looking forward to it..
Coz of some issues that I juz dont wanna talk about..
Darn!!

Anyways, met up wif Fion, Cheryl, Liza and Qing Ling before we went for our lecture..
Well, kinda surprised to see alot of ppl at the concourse coz during the holidays, theres barely any human beings walking through it..
The lectures was keep to short as the lecturers are juz going thru the introduction to the subjects that we're going to take this sem..
Adn I'm so worried about this sem.. No matter wad, I still have to study hard.. juz like i did before for my first year.. so that i can maintain my gpa which has currently dropped like crazy..

I hope those who are competing wif me or cant wait to see me fall in my studies are happy now coz rite now i declare publicly that my gpa has dropped okay!!
Shheeesh...
These people are juz SO IRRITATING luh.. like seriously..
They're like having a carefree life wif no CCA no jobs and no social life even..
Its juz unfair..
DAMN IT!!
Ithink they dont even know how to have fun coz basically they spend their time study study and STUDY! their best frenz wud most probably be themselves coz too busy to spend time wif their own classmates or even their old frenz! Heartless freaks..

ARGH! no point having a space talking bout them in my blog.. Might as well rant about how much i despise pigs.. coz i think talking bout them are more worthy than to rant bout these people that actually lived in this world and study in tp.. hope they read this..
Juz ignore this part of the entry..

Anyways, went to watch House Bunny AGAIN!! LOL..!!
This time I watched it wif Fion, Cheryl, Liza, Qing Ling and Yi Wen.. haha!!
Like I said before, I dont mind watching that bimbotic movie again..!! LOL!!
And surprisingly, I laughed the same amount of laughter as the first time I watched the movie..!!
haha.. freakingly insane and bimbotic!! =]
Met up with Nelson, Kat, Sam, MeiChin, Jonas & Joel at the bus stop opposite skool before going off for our movie..
Guess wad? they're watching movie too! Max Payne!! =]
Heard it was a kool show..=]
Gonna watch that too soon!!..

Then, me and Fion actually plan to meet up wif May, Amelia and Yanti to haf dinner together.. Then came by Martin and Gen who joined us too..

After that, went to Pasir Ris to meet up wif my family and my aunt for the chalet..
Oh yea, I wont be going home tonite coz my aunt holding this chalet..! =]
Kinda kool though, coz my journey to skool wont be that long for the next day!! HAHA! =]
Its a goood thing I brought my lapppie wif me..
Kinda of a companion to me.. lol..
black companion!!..=]
well, I'm going to walk around the pasir ris park now..
Updates tmr yea..
;]