Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Training was kool juz now..
Had vetting and finally understood the whole rundown of our concert/musical..
One week left and jy to everyone aite..
We can do it luh, its gonna be a blast man!..

Neways, had to keep a thought for sum thing that was brought up recently..
I really had to think hard and decide wisely on this.. as its another responsibility & commitment being brought into my life...
Just need more time to think my way through..

ooo, and I'm glad the RWS ppl decided to give me the opportunity to start my internship one day later, which is on the 31st march.. thank god, seriously...
it helped me lessen my burden and clashes a lot man..
despite the fact that the ppl there are all so friendly and understanding..
I mean, seriously.. each and everyone of them never fails to give me a smile whenever i see them..
i think im gonna like it there..
well, talking about all these internships, I think I'm gonna miss all my friends while I'm in there.. and suddenly, I began to think that working adults have such boring lives.. I mean, they are always trapped within the four walls and have to constantly be reminded about the datelines of projects and assignments.. darn..
i think I shall enjoy and try to have as much fun before the next tuesday comes..

For now, I think it's kinda obvious that I have stopped going for you alr..
It's true and I wanna confess that I liked you before, but then sum things that you did, changed my mind due to some few reasons and also from observations made..
Yea, I'm glad we can be buddies again, so that we can keep the awkwardness out between us..
Coz I kinda missed all that friendly bonds, jokes and laughter we had before..
But as a good friend, I feel that I have to tell you something and it's for your own good..
Its nuthing abt the matter between us, but its just abt you and your current situation..
Talk to u soon.. =]