Friday, October 31, 2008

I press trigger I don't press people's button..

HEYY YO..
so, i definitely felt better than last nite..
but still got a lil bit of here and there..
anyways, thnks for your concern to those who read my previous post aite.. really appreciate it.. =]
hmm.. my last post sounds kinda emo huh..?
didnt realize it when i trashed those words out the last time.. but oh wells..
glad to let out what i feel at that point of time.. =]
Since I told some ppl that I'm gonna post a happier post today.. I will then..=]
It will only be rarely that I will post such emo posts.. so people dont worry aite!
I'm juz gonna fill these spaces with my day and a few more bunches of crap to it.. haha!

Neways, went to skool today..
Realized that I still havent buy my books yet!! o_0
well, the first week I felt so dumb when the lecturer explains to us about the introduction of each of the subjects we're taking this sem.. coz almost 75% of the whole lectures, i dont even know wad the hell are the lecturers trying to bring across.. lol
but come to the second week, i understood like 90% of them.. and without the books summore..
dope or wad... LOL!! =]

after skool, met up wif the juniors who are training for a performance that is coming up..
Ganbatte! =]
then went to eat wif JJ, Suria, Flo, RB, Harris and Joel at Macs...
I didnt know that most of the people are kinda feeling down and moody the other night..
guess we share the same feelings.. haha..

hmm.. it was quite a shocking nite too..
well, not really that shocking till u get electrocuted out of the electric chair or sumthing..
but juz shocking kinda surprised.. LOL!
gosh.. it juz amaze me of how weird my theories on such stuffs can get.. haha
well, one thing for sure.. i didnt see it coming okay...

well, realized about some stuffs..
I'm gonna apologize to u yea.. if u so happen to read this..
I'm sorry that my actions may seem to make you feel disappointed towards me..
I know i had been a terrible fren since that day..
Juz hope we can be as before aite..
Really sorry..

hmm.. BSC is having it's halloween party tmr nite..
and I'm still considering of whether to go..
hmm... wad u all think..?
to go or not to go? :/