Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another shocking day...

Went to haf brunch at KFC (again) wif my hh4 babes.. LOL!! babes which includes both of the guys coz they seriously dont mind me calling them that.. and also featuring Joel.. =]
And if u dunno wads brunch.. go find it out urself, like google it or sumthing, ask those aunties/grannies walking by the road, etc.. till u know the meaning of it aite.. =]

Then, went to skool to haf their full-run of the commbased thingy..
oh yea, Iris almost lost her iPhone..!! o_0
She tot she put it in ner bag before she left KFC to skool...
well, 2 words.... YOU THOUGHT! LOL!
Next time take care of ur stuffs yea..
coz that thing ain't cheap yo and its more than juz a phone. =]
It's a good thing that the ppl who returned it is one of the ITE guys that are the good ones or else its been looong gone..!

After their full-run, we had training wif them at the Sports Hall...
oh yea, i wanna highlight this part of the training during their break.. HAHA!
While having training wif the hh4 peeps, we gave them like a 2 min break for them to like drink water and all those usual stuffs that they do during breaks..
During that break, me, joycelyn and Iris got hold of a pingpong ball that was found lying innocently on the floor of the sports hall..
So, we started to throw and pass around the ball..
At first, we used the volleyball techniques to pass the ball to each other..
then we improvise by putting some dance moves into the 'game' so as to make it more interesting.. So, we introduced moves such as turns, purettes, home-style wave (LOL!), dutty wines and also the reggae step-step move which i dunno wad it is called..!! HAHA!!
I didnt know such games can be fun..!! I mean, after being so stressed for days.. Only now then we got to like haf fun!! =]
After that, we further improvise it to like those who catched (is there such word?) the ball, haf to be in the same position where they caught it and throw the ball from that position..
It was quite fun when we actually throw it in different directions whereby it caused each of us to run to the ball to catch it.. ended up in different locations with further distances for us to throw back the ball to each other!!.. HHAH!
THEN, we further improvise it AGAIN.. whereby we add part of the dance choreos from other items of the comm-based project before we throw the ball to each other!! And i was like seriously squeezing my brain juices to recall back sum of the significant parts of the choreographies of other items..!! HAHA.. like its testing our memory and at the same time caused us to think while having fun.. =] anyways.. its damn funny!! Maybe we shud like play it wif the hh4 peeps or the WHOLE TPDE like after the comm-based!! =]
And after all of this, we realized their break was extended from 2 mins to 30 mins plus.. LOL!! oh well, muz be greatful to haf such looong breaks okay.. coz it's very rare to have one!! hehe.. more like the choreographers having fun!! ;)

After that, went to eat at Ang Keong wif hh4 babes and the rest of the ppl that were in the dance studio..

One thing for sure, when i seriously say that my trust is wif u guys, I really mean it and I really keep the words to myself.. or at least within the group.. juz like wad we promised before during the talk.. so, don't worry aite, coz we didnt spill the beans out of the can, juz like the jellibeans from its pack.. we know how y'all feel aite.. juz hope it dont fall into the wrong mouths if it juz so happens that other ppl seems to know abt it too..

After that, went to slack wif Kevin, RB, Harris, Jonas and Joel at the playground.. Well, nuthing much I can say coz I'm juz speechless of wad I've seen.. And also, it has been quite a shocking nite for me.. After that, I went home..

Well, theres still one issue that bothers me.. and I feel that i haf to let it out here coz i cant stand keeping it inside of me any more..
U know that u always said that word to me.. It juz stings whenever i heard it.. I know that to u it might juz be a small matter coz u tot i'll be used to it already.. but that assumption is wrong..
I feel that it juz makes me worries more and more day by day and its as if I'm losing my own identity and my roots coz each time u said that word to me, I keep on seeing myself again to what I had done or dressed to like to make u feel like juz popping that word out of ur mouth..
It juz irritates me..
Maybe u dunno wad I haf gone thru from the past and maybe u dun think that i deserve to haf emotions and feel like normal humans do.. coz seriously, it juz tears me apart whenever u juz bluntly said that freaking word rite in front of my face..
Its like I've been trying my best to even like stay away from these ppl coz u juz dunno wad type of person they made me into the last time and still u kept on saying it as if its like a normal prayer from u to me..
I've been always trying my hardest to forget about those times, and yet everytime u said it, it juz made me think about it again..
I dunno if its juz ur joy of saying it whenever u see me, but so as to let u know.. I'm not okay wif the word u said..
It's like wad haf i seriously done to u juz to make u utter sucha word to me..
I'm like here to forget about it and there u go reliving it agn..
Juz so u know, I've made such an effort to pull my reputation back from the past..
Nonetheless, I willl not see it as a point to bring me down or anthing, but i see it as a form of an encouragement although it is still such a pain for me to hear that word..
I know if u so happen to read this, u will definitely poke fun out of me.. but I don't really care anymore..
Wad I really care is that rite now, at least ppl know how i feel and hopefully u understand how i feel too..
i may look like one but that doesnt mean I'm like them..
I know ur a person whom others treat you wif great respect, but sumtimes if making ppl feeling low and emabarrassed juz to show them that u got the authority to do so and its ur joy to it... I have nothing else to say than congrats and be happy for u coz ur way of telling them or even the juniors that i exist in this world worked.. thnks alot..