Sunday, October 12, 2008

Words that caused translations of emotions...

FRIDAY
Well, I didnt manage to go breakfast with them in the end coz of some last minute stuffs..
So, met up the usual time for their training..
So, that day, they had their full rundown of wad the whole comm-based process.. like which item is going after which item so on and so forth...
Well, wad i can say is that, all of them under-performed.. i dunno if its becoz of complacency or wad other reasons, bottomline is still underperformed..
For me, I was already having quite a bad day that day and feeling a lil pissed before the class starts.. and seeing them showcasing it as such juz worsen my whole mood..
Generally, I was disappointed wif hh4, coz the day before, I cleaned their steps for the krumping parts and other parts of the item and yet they still under-perform... even the previous steps that iris and joycelyn had cleaned before was not showing improvement..

After the whole run down, decided to talk to hh4.. Like the real talk whereby to clear questions and solve problems that affected them in their performance.. I wont go deep on that coz its quite confidential..
But we, the choreographers juz hope that y'all will work together and help each other for this performance aite.. Juz rmb wadever we said in the talk if any of u so happened to read this..

And wadever words, jokes, promises, light secrets, problems will stay within hh4 and only hh4 ppl will know and keep them safe aite.. U got my trust for this.. =]

We need y'all to feel bonded, not only as a group going out to have fun bonding sessions, but also while practicing/training, and also performing on stage.. The important thing is y'all can feel as a group aite.. Feel each other's energy, their vibes, emotions and all.. It takes time, but I'm sure when these factors are reached, y'all will juz know that y'all haf did it as a team and sumhow can feel the achievement also as a team.. Keep on working hard aite.. =]
Really sorry if sum of my words are a lil harsh during the talk, I don't mean to embarrass or wadsoever, but i think its a need to bring it up so that one can self-realise and also work on it.. coz sumtimes, our emotions juz took over our actions and dont really made us realize about it...
And to those ppl who are not feeling well, busted the lip and also who cried.. juz hope y'all get better aite.. and take care of urselves coz we are also concerned about ur well-being and all.. =]


So, after the talk, we decided not to have training wif them for that day, and set it as the day for them to rest or juz to chill..
But be sure to get ready for next week as its gonna be one hell of a roller coaster ride!! =]
THEN, went to haf lunch wif RB, Harris, Suria, Aty and Carmen over at the Designer's Pad..
The rest was busy wif their own training of other items and also helping out for the videography..
So we had lunch there and it turned out to be quite funny.. LOL!
i was actually loooking at the birds.. flying and hoping from one table to another..
then it reminded me of a time whereby theres this one bird.. who fly straight into a moving fan!!
U guys will probably think the bird will be like crushed or sumthing but sorry to burst ur bubble.. NO IT DIDNT!
It went wif the fan at first going in circles.. and after that was let go from the fan's motion and flew giddily to another direction.. ROFL!!
I think the bird has gotten like a sight deficiency or sumthing.. HAHA!
WELL.. reading back, it doesnt sound quite funny to me.. lol.. but i think it would sound better when i tell u face-to-face wif my actions and epressions.. HAHA! =] So, rmb to ask me abt it agn!! I'll be happy to repeat..=]
Theres also this one more incident, whereby this bird juz flew and bang itself into the glass panel of my classroom.. LMAO!!
At that time, the situation of the classroom was very serious coz of sum issues which i cant recall.. then suddenly we heard a huge thump on the glass panel..
the moment when we looked over at the glass panel and saw the bird lying on the glass pane, the whole class juz erupted wif laughter!! LOL! =]
Seriously, wad happened to these birds nowadays!!
I think they're like overly drunk or high on beer that they came up with along the streets and drank them which they thought that it was normal water.. HAHA.. THEY THOUGHT!!
Its either that... or they are like indirectly asking us the humans to propose to scientists to have them bespectacled or lenses made specially for birds!! I mean, can u imagine these flying animals wif spectales on them and needs to land often coz need to clean their specs.. LOL!!! and wad if there's a lasik operation specially for them too!! HAHHA!!! =]
Sori, I'm juz full of bullshit.. LOL.. probably due to stress..

THEN, went to sports complex to meet up the rest.. and then to dinner and then home..
Sorry to that sumone whom u think i've put my trust at risk for u.. I don't mean it and also it didnt meant to be as wad as u heard unless u're willing to hear the real story.. So, I'll juz haf to give in to u and apologize, juz as such that our bond won't be at risk too.. =]

SATURDAY
I was walking to woodlands interchange from my house this morning coz of insufficient fund in my ezlink and no coins spared for a bus ride there..
So, i was walking and suddenly tears began to shed...
It felt weird coz theres a sudden rush of emotions as i began to think back all the stuffs thats going thru my mind at that point of time...
I realized I was thinking of quite a lot of stuff like wad happened before, and wad consequences i willl face, etc all that sort of stuffs..
And a lot of realization occurs at that point of time..
If i were to list the stuffs thats going thru my head, it will juz go on and on like a roll of script...
But i figured, its not worth me typing all of them on the blog due to reasons that only me myself know...
Generally, those are issues/problems regarding myself, my concerns on others like the people from hiphop4, my dance mates, my course mates, my frens, my secondary school frens, SU events, my course events, my family, relationships, frenships, commitments, whether i'm having the chance to work, self-satisfication on personal needs and loads more..
It wud be better if i had to clear most of my 'what if's thats been circling in my mind.. juz dieing to get an exact answer to each question, solutions to every problems...
Well, it has always been of a mixed emotion.. I'm juz so confused, angry, worried, irritated, exhausted, tired, agitated, sad, full of guilt...
Sometimes, i juz blame myself as to wad happened.. like maybe i didnt do that much or didnt even sacrificed that much.. but looking back, it has surpassed the limit i had for such sacrifice..
Well, juz ignore this part of the entry aite..

Moving on... went to Oschool for the usual saturday dance class...
AnAn continued her choreography on the tone whop..
And i seriously think its damn fun to do it!! =]
Its juz full of groove, and flowy.. and i seriously like it! haha..

One of our dearest member of hiphop 4, Li Ting, has left for HongKong!! Hope u'll haf A great trip and enjoy urself there aite!!.. ;) And also, practice ur steps over there.. like on the plane, walking around, while bathing or while shopping at the streets.. LOL! hope to c u back soon yea.. =]

At the same time, Meichin and Sam will also be back soon from their Osaka Trip..!! haha.. kool man.. I hope their back as the same person as they left and not like watashiwa-ing everywhere to anyone they met up wif.. HAHA! Well, to be honest.. kinda missed their existence too.. like when we're having our usual saturday lessons, I'll be like looking for them but i forget that they are overseas.. haha.. oh wells.. and I missed disturbing Meichin also.. LOL!

Anyways.. moving on.. after the dance class, went to eat at the kopitiam nearest to O school there with the seniors.. gosh.. and did i mention how much they like to bitch about ppl? haha.. like non-stop hits everyday =] can make our own radio channel alr.. haha!

Then, had training with the hip hop 4 peeps at SMU.. along wif other groups..
And we managed to be strict to them! Wad a great achievement.. but i can tell u its not that easy la.. coz for me.. I'm not used to treating ppl wif such restrain/constrain.. but oh wells.. like most of the ppl said it, its for their own good and can see the improvement in their dance in this way too..=]

After that, had to go for my Hari Raya visitting wif my family.. I tot of joining the others for the movie, coz they are watching House Bunny again.. DAMN!.. haha.. but its ok.. i guess i need to spend more time wif my family..

So, took the train wif Kevin and RB to Bedok.. and on the way, manage to find out sumthing about sumone.. AHEM! HAHA!! I told u i knew it before..!! It is so obvious la, although u said its not but i juz knew it from the time that u asked me for her number.. LOL! juz stop denying aite.. =] haha.. so funny..

And i had to ttell u.. this is the first time from the past 6 years of my hari raya visitting that i feel so weird of my baju kurung durin the visittings.. coz i had to wear it wif my high-cut nike shoes.. coz my parents forget to bring my usual shoe that i wore that matched up wif any baju kurung that i wore... like WTH! lol.. Its so weird la.. I mean, I feel like I'm a primary school student duing Racial Harmony Day that has over-growned.. ROFL! U guys definitely rmb rite, the last time when its racial harmony whereby we haf to wear our costumes but wif our school shoes.. like one of the unique experience.. Thnks for the discipline masters and teachers of the schools who haf no fashion sense AT ALL! So much for being traditional! =]

Anyways, we left the last hose like at 12.20am.. haha.. but its a good thing that the house was one of my close relative's.. and was so freaking tired at that point of time.. So that explain's why I updated this blog on a Sunday morning rather than last night.. =] Well, I'm off to another day of Hari Raya visitings and then, to my recital training.. updates agn tonite ;)