Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITING! =]

Today is Li Ting's bdae...
So....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI TING!! =]
LEGALLY 8TEEN LIKE FINALLY!
HAHA..

Before i talked about the celebration, I talked about my skool first aite..
So, skool today was usual.. no tutorials but lecturres only..
oh yea, and I've gotten Design In Culture for my CDS..
I think its kinda kool.. like a subject which I'm interested in.. =]
Had lunch wif my classmates over at Bistro..
Had to say that their salad sucks..
I mean, the taste of it reminded me of the smell of the fake grass/shrubs that were used for my model in irdd project..
Like it is so terrible that its taste is as bad as wad it is smelt like..
But its a good thing i managed to finish it coz other than that, most of the food is fried and i need to like balance up the meal with the salad.. LOL.. talk about healthy lifestyle!! haha!

This was my meal... [notice my name at the side.. haha]
My piece after the meal.. lol! wad wonders can chilli sauce do to ur empty plate.. =]
Then, met up wif some of them after skool to prepare for the celebration later on..
Made the card while Aty and Harris went to wrap the present..
Can say that, actually, all of these were quite last minute.. hehe =]

RB's writing his card for the bday girl..

Then, went off to Tampines Mall to look for the cake and check the reservation at the Seoul Garden with Aty, Suria and Carmen..
Managed to get her the Blackforest Cake which we secretly know that she liked!!
lol.. actually, not really that secretly.. knew it from her blog.. HAHA!
Then Joycelyn joined us for the wait..
At that, point of time, everyone was hungy..

Joycelyn, Aty, Suria, Carmen and myself (photographer) at Seoul Garden waiting for the rest to arrive with the bdae girl..=]
Suria writing her part for the bdae card..
Pretty, KC, Auntie.. lol! =]

Afew minutes later.. they arrived with the bday girl..
Then, we finally started eating!!
My table.. with Joycelyn, Suria and Aty..

Bday girl's table with RB, Carmen and Tivona...

Harris's and Joel's table.. Can see that Harris is damn happy coz he juz learnt how to cook with the steamboat.. lol..

Suria looks so kiddish when she was sucking the popsickle.. lol.. no wonder she's our KC baby..

The bday girl blowing the candles and cutting her cake!! =]

After all of us finished eating, they suddenly began to do the arm warm up while following the beat of the music that was aired at that time.. thnks to Harris who has been reliving the times that we had while having our trainings..! haha!


Then, we had group photos!!

RB's signature move!! haha..

Overall, we had so much fun and laughter!! It was great to meet up again.. haha.. Its a pity Iris and CT cant join us though coz of individual reasons.. But their presence were not forgotten.. =]
After that, some of us went to watch movie, while some went home..
Watched 20th Century Men..
I can say that the movie was draggy.. And a lil lame.. haha..
But it was okay i guess..
After the movie, we went home..
And I'm not going to talk bout my journey home aite..
coz it doesnt worth the space of this blog..
It juz brings me more of the pain to talk about it..
Juz ignore this part and accept the fact that I was home safely after that..
Updates again aite..
=]