Sunday, October 19, 2008

The performance day!! =]

So, the juniors had their performance on the friday! They did quite a good job generally although theres some technical difficulties from the cause of a burnt amplifier.. But other than that, good job aite! =]
I'm proud for all of the juniors, especially for the HH4 babes! It's like me, Joycelyn and Iris get to see them grow as a dancer for these few weeks of training with them.. We can even recall how they did when they first time do this choreography and obviously theres a major difference to wad they had performed to the ppl of CCSS and also to us! Seriously, I'm happy for them..=] Although the crowd was like a bunch of stones and have not learn how to appreciate dance yet, I hope u are not discouraged with wad's their reaction to ur performance aite.. coz i know, and we all seniors know y'all did great on the stage! =]

Oh yea, honestly, I wanted to like meet earlier in TP to meet them before we go to CCSS for the performance.. but then i woke up late, like 7am..
Actually thats not late luh, but its considered so coz it passed my actual wake up time to do their individual cards.. hehe..
So rushed the decorations for the cards and also printings of their photos with my only lovely printer and ended up meeting them straight over at CCSS at about 10.30am?? yep.. which i cabbed straight from woodlands yet again.. haha.. but its okay luh.. it's a once in a lifetime special occasion which I'm able to do such stuffs for them, at the same time, i dont want myself to be late in supporting them, and also to be juz in time to get ready the cards and pass them individually.. =]

Anyways, after the performance, we went to haf our lunch at East Point.. and then we're off to SENTOSA!! =]

I have to say that this is the first time I went to Sentosa with TPDE!! Coz previously, its either I'm too busy or juz plain lazy.. LOL! Neways, the Sentosa trip was fun! And I was like damn swaku can? haha... I dont know how u spell the word luh but yea..
Firstly, I didnt know we haf to like buy a ticket to go in.. like the ticket as if we're taking an mrt that kind.. coz usually, when I go to Sentosa, its either I get in thru my relative's or fren's car or also my father's van! haha.. So, was dam amazed with the train ride to Sentosa!! =] Well, the view was not that picturesque actually, but I guess after the Universal Studios has been brought up, I'm sure its gonna be more spectacular!
Anyways, back to the main subject.. we finally reached the station that we're supposed to be at.. Actually, I dunno wads the location that we were.. haha.. I think it's Siloso beach or sumthing.. Wel, its not that sunny but it was FUN! =] Actually, not much of games played, juz chill and spending time wif TPDE.. oh yea, and me and Nelson found a new activity that we can do while at the beach.. which is.. Housefly killing!! YES.. housefly killing!! LOL! At first, both of us went swimming to the other island opposite the main beach.. then we went back and was amazed with the water that is flowing through the sand from the shore to the sea... then we began digging the sand till theres a puddle of water being collected in each of our sand-holes.. Then, came by these houseflies which irritated our ass off!! Thats the point of time where we began to start the activitiy of housefly killing! HAHA! =]
Well, its not really killing them actually and they were not dead whenever we throw piles of sand at them.. We're not sadistic okay, I think both parties are juz acknowledging each other's activites; us being so excited that they seemed to be dead whenever we managed to aim at them with the piles of sands, the houseflies who acted like they're dead but actually they're juz freakingly alive and not moving! haha... SO LAME! Harris and RB joined us in that activity too in the later part! haha.. Joel came by and gave us that WTF face after knowing wadever we are doing ! LOL.. nice expression btw.. =]
After that, the juniors went for wash up and the seniors went to chill at Cafe Del Mar.. =]
Actually, it was my first time being there, and being there is juz so chilling and relaxing!! I mean, the place is damn kool luh with the nice ambience and the perfect place to laze around and spend quality time.. The beds were comfortable but we ended up chilling at the swimming pool over there.. like finally, some clean water to swim in!! haha.. Then, me and Kevin shared a Screaming Orgasm! LOL! It sounded damn funny and wrong luh! The first time both of us saw it in the menu, we laughed our asses off while pretending how do we actually order the drink!! haha..

After that, we washed up and went back to Vivo City to meet the rest who are having dinner over there..
And its like when we stepped onto the rooftop of Vivo we saw this big, humongous group of ppl which appeared to be TPDE.. lol.. quite a big group yea! haha.. then had dinner..

btw, Kevin had his braces done so it was kinda difficult for him to like chew on hard food.. he cant even laugh that often man..
u know wad kevin? its okay that u cant laugh.. juz know that u are laughing in ur heart!!.. =]
in the mean time dont do anything that wud hurt ur lips/mouth/teeth.. =]
Icannot imagine myself without laughing my ass off everyday man..
its like a total consstrain in the mouth..
GOD.. i think i feel u kevin.. =]

Well, heard bout a lot of stuffs yea that night.. well, cant really say much here coz ppl might juz suspect stuffs.. so, we'll juz talk online yea? =]

Btw, pictures that are taken can be found on various blogs that i know.. like Joycelyn's, Suria's, and more luh.. so go check it out yea.. and in the meantime, i'll figure myself out on how to add photos in the posts!! =]