Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RB!! =]

HEY HEY!!

TODAY, or shud i say yesterday, when it was 3rd october 2008, it was RB's birthday!!

SO...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RB!!
A.K.A. RONGBIN/Radical Bitch/Retarded Bisexual.. LOL! [jk!!]

hmm.. since he said he was born like officially out of his mom's womb at 3am, i think i still can make it for the last birthday wish for him.. haha!
ANYWAYS, the hiphop4 peeps got him a cake, like quite a small one.. and a card that was RAWLY made by us!! =] real sorry to the rest of the TPDE ppl who were there and who didnt really got to eat it coz cant really share out that much due to the size of the cake!! Its the wish that counts yo! =] LOL!
so, we continued the normal training wif them at TAC studio.. U know we have this arm warm up thingy whereby we haf them do it for like 1 song which is about 3 minutes ++.. we add this rule whereby those who stopped before 2 mins of the song haf to treat everyone a drink including us, the choreographers.. so that means a total of 11 drinks! then after 2 mins, those who stopped will add 10 more counts of the warm-up..! so, unfortunately, LI TING dropped her arms before 2 mins.. and there u haf it, free drinks for everyone in hiphop 4.. HAHA! =]
Although everyone in the studio witnessed it, this can also be a written witness to show that u owe us drinks okay!! =]

Well, I won't say much about the training, coz i think its too personal. But we move on to the time after all the trainings ended aite.
So, went to eat at Macs with RB, Jonas, Harris and Pawprints.. Obviously we ate there and talked and having our conversations so loud like no one's business.. Lets juz keep our conversations in private aite.. lol!
I have to say that, while I'm hanging out wif them, it definitely remind me of the past times, whereby i used to hang out wif my secondary school frens.. like, the type of conversations that we usually had, the jokes and poking fun of others, and juz plainly talk crap.. it made me miss the secondary school times and also my frens even more! Honestly, I envied the close frenship that RB, Jonas and Harris have, coz they still see each other like since sec 1 till now..Its like they have the chance to watch each other grow and the changes that they face as time goes by.. Then, i began to reflect on myself, that i sumhow regretted for not having my close frenz to haf been studying the same poly as me.. Coz rite now, they are like thrown everywhere literally, like some in SP, RP, NYP, NP and even JCs.. Especially those whom I've never met since the collection of our O level results.. and thats like sooooo freakin looong!! I hope they still can recognize me.. =]
Sumtimes i wonder why the hell did i choose TP coz I'm like the only one being thrown so far away to tampines.. But then again, the frens I found in TP has been great and they haf made me into a person of wad I am now.. more bubbly and open in terms of personality and opinions.. and in many other ways.. =]
So, I really hope we can meet up during one of our Hari Raya visittings aite!! ;)

Hmm.. so, i went home and was greeted wif pizza from pizza hut..LOL! like where else can it be from rite other than canadian and other branches of not so popular pizza parlours.. And one thing about this pizza is that, it has mango sauce in it.. So, i tot that my lil bro was kidding coz i was thinking like why in the world they put mango in a pizza?? And like shud i believe this 7 yr old kid?? HAHA! So, I tried and it REALLY DID TASTED MANGO IN IT!! and i was like WOOO!!! =] I wonder if there is like strawberry or peach sauce on a pizza.. coz seriously PEACH IS NICE OKAY!! =]


Well, I have to go to bed now.. coz tmr still got dance lesson at O school at a freakin 10am in the morning...! Till then..

PS: anyone can teach me how to link ppl and putting music in my blog.. and also how to put pictures in my entries??? THNKS!! =]