Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAAPPPYY HALLOOWEEENNNN!! =]

HEY HEY..
So.. today's skool.. i skipped my 10am lecture.. coz felt too lazy to get out of house so damn early.. LOL!
Its not another of my overslept days.. coz seriously I was ready to go to skool like 8.30am? haha.. Its juz that my intuition tell me to juz go for my next tutorial at 11..


Anyways, during the tutorial.. i was supposed to do this mind map stuff with my group for something related to attraction management..
So, while we're almost finishing up the mind map.. we doodled some of these stuffs on the mahjong paper too.. i'll put it up the next time aite..=]
Currently, my phone has something on with its photo sharing that it suddenly went retarded and dont wanna show me the photos i've taken.. shheeesh.. phones too have their emo days i guess.. lol!
woops, canot laugh.. must show respect to my phone.. (=.O)

After that, went to slack a while at the lib before meeting up with JJ, Iris, Suria and Fion at ITAS.. that's where I had my only meal for the day.. coz after that went to sports comm and had our practice for tprawks performance throughout the evening til night..
And had to say that the training was damn effing shiong!! (is that how u spell it?).. well, obviously we were like very tired and drained out after the training, and mind me if i used the wrong word to describe how the training was.. haha!
Did the first full run of the whole items after meichin partly mixed the song..
Kinda get the whole idea already.. and the flow of the song...
Well, I think we can do it much more better luh.. coz first time trying out only..
haha.. we'll be dopier.. =]
Adding to that, learnt part of breaking..! haha.. kinda kool.. although its juz footwork, but it was fun!.. gonna learn more of it.. and Harris, stop calling me that! LOL.. SO IRRITATING!

After the training, went straight home coz I was just too tired to think about eating..
And while in the bus, I really felt damn uncomfortable luh for the whole 45 mins bus ride..
Its like I'm tired to the extend that i can fall asleep but then the positions that i tried sitting on the seat is juz so uncomfortable..
or was it my body is just aching..

or my stomache making reactions inside..
but oh wells, managed to endure throughout the ride..

Missed my last bus to my house again.. so, had to haf the 15 mins walk from the interchange to my house..
well, to give y'all an example of how long the walk is, it's like walking from the mushroom, to the end of TCC, then all the way to the end of sports comm and then back to TCC and finally ending it at the mushroom again...

Lol.. and i had to highlight this part of my journey home!!..
I was walking while suddenly theres this one ahbeng wannabe walked pass..
Actually noticed him like 3 metres away from me..?
so anyways, I was like looking at how big the hole that was pierced and widened on his ear lobes!!

It seriously makes his ear looks all droopy!!..
LOL.. i was so amazed with it that i didnt even realized that I was staring at him the whole time while I was looking at his ear lobe..
Then that ahbeng wannabe stared back at me and gave that typical wanna-fight-me look..
And my reaction was like WTF?! I gave him that wth look and walked away..
I mean , I was so damn tired at that point of time that I can't even smile.. then came this pai kia who seemed like i owe him his life or sumthing thinking that I wanna pick a fight with him..? MY GOD.. I rather pick a fight with my bolster man.. coz i think my bolster is more fierce than that guy.. in other words, he's juz a nobody to me who wants to be a somebody but ends up still a nobody.. sheeshh..
Actually, I also felt like laughing at that point of time! haha.. seriously luh, secondary school students nowadays, they think that they had been thru shits of life but actuallly it was juz another exxagerated emotion that they have..
Well, I'm not in a situation whereby I can juz say them like that.. coz I cud be wrong..
but still if they wanna seek attention from the public, i think they'll better find a counsellor..

So, got home and managed to grab a bread.. and my stomach ache still aint goin anywhere..
I hope it gets better the next day coz i dont want this to ruin my whole day tmr..

hmm.. attending a camp tmr too..
Its actually for i-guides..
and on Sunday, there will be recital vetting..
looks like I'm gonna practice while in the camp then..

oh yea.. and sorri to those BSC ppl coz I really cant make it for your halloween party juz now aite..
So sorry.. =]


Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
to those people out there who thinks they are scary and.. LOL!
and also to the frankensteins, vampires, astraunauts and whoever thats involved aite.. =]
I'm guessing the ahbeng wannabe is dressed up as an ahbeng for halloween.. HAHA!
OK.. i think i better stop talking bout him.. or else he'll be sneezing throughout the night..

oh yea, one more thing..
Joel came out with this emoticon which juz shows how my face was like while laughing..
the one eye smaller than the other expression..
LOL.. thnks uh.. but nvm.. I shall use it.. credits to u aite!
So this is the emoticon.. (=.O)
HAHA!

updates again yoo..
(=.O)