Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, skool was as usual today...

ReVogue had their CSC event performance at outside library area. Cant really comment much coz I was recording their performance the whole time. I think it was not bad, but they can definitely do a better one yea.. but its ok, wad is done is done yo.. =]

Neways, met up wif them at dance studio after my skool..
Didnt really helped them to prepare coz I think they can manage by themselves.. lol!
If i helped, I'm afraid that their hair would turn out like sumthing else.. haha..
Or it might juz get burnt with the hair straightener.. LOL..
So, was the photographer for the day..
Note: Photographer.. (=.O)
Here are the pics taken.. Feel free to grab them.. =]

While preparing for the performance..



I manage to take photo of myself while they're doing their own stuffs.. =]
Individual preparations..
More random pics..
Anyways, our bookshop has a 30% discount on every item..
Go get any of the food stuffs or stock up in your stationeries now before its gone!..
Items discounted not inclusive of text books and newspapers..
So, hurry while stocks last!..
LOL!
(=.O)
Hmm, kinda feeling so tired these few days..
Well, gotta go chill and get some shut eye..
Sayo to the naras ppl.. =]