Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another day...

So, today.. came to skool earlier coz tot of going for lounge duty at TPSU Student Lounge..
But ended up didnt go coz of SUMONE whose late.. haha.. u know urself luh aye..
So, decided not to ps her and so, I didnt go for the duty as well.. =]

Instead, I used the time to finish up Qing Ling's bdae card..
Skipped my first lecture of the day for this too..
Actually, the lecture also kinda boring luh.. so, yea.. might as well use the time to finish it up..
Kinda last min actuallyy.. oops.. =]
Then, orgcom tutorial as usual..
After that, passed her the card and the photo collage..

After that, as usual.. Had my training.. then the usual supper cum dinner..
So, i think it shoud be Suppner or Dinsupp or sumthing.. LOL!
Nothing much luh actually for today..

Then, went home walking from the interchange as I missed my last bus AGAIN..
Decided to walk faster and not to waste time on my walking speed..
So, turned on Britney's Spears' Womaniser and walked following the thumps of the song's beat..
It was kool! Y'all shud try it.. Its almost like doing house.. but a lil slower.. HAHA.. =]
Managed to get home within 8 mins.. WOW..
I think i should do this like every night when i go home..
(=.O)

Well, gotta rush off now..
Still have my Design in Culture Assignment to do..
darn..
Updates again peeps =]