Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCELYN!!!

wait.. before i continue.. I'm gonna wish her again..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCELYN!!
LEGALLY 18 LIKE FINALLY!! HAHA!! =]

photos are with MEI CHIN and SERENE..
actually, i tried to take photos, but then figured that the pictures are too dark..
well, wad can u expect out of a camera phone rite.. LOL!

I'm currently addicted to Adele's songs..
its just so sweet and nice to hear..
soothing too, especially when u'r listening to them while walking down the lonely and dark route back home...
shud try listening to Crazy For You and Chasing Pavements..
It juz made me forget all the hustle and bustle of my life for a minute..
And made me treasure wadever i have and a good self-realisation moment for one self at that point of time..

I looked up and ponder at the sky..
Wondering where the moon is..
Then, figured it has been covered by the dark clouds, sensing that it gonna rain soon..
For a moment, I couldnt feel the moon shining as bright as it could like wad it did every night..
Well, I shall just let people relate this to anything that comes to their mind...
I decided not to explain on wad relations does it have to myself..
Guess people are matured enough to understand themselves..

Feelin damn tired now..
Goin off..