Monday, November 10, 2008

It's freakin 2am now and I still can't sleep..
meetin my group mates later at 11am for some group stuff and yet I'm still here staring at the screen..
So, decided that I should update my blog.. =]
FRIDAY
nothing much actually..
slacked at lib with RB, Harris and Aty..
Half way thru came Jonas and Joel..
Just letting the time fly till training time starts..
I can't believe I spent like 4 hours in the lib slacking!! haha..
After that, dealed with formations for training..
And I cud frankly say that my mind is its limit at that time..
probably coz of not enuff of sleep for the past few days.. and also thinking bout a lot of stuffs recently..
I think i'd would rather not say it here luh.. dont think its really neccessary..
Halfway thru.. we randomly took pics..
presenting to u.. the monkey clan!!
haha.. I didnt know my eyes were that BBIIGG.. O.O
SATURDAY
Didnt went for Gin's class.. which appeared to be AnAn's..
Tot that there was a talk at RP.. but was told not to go for it as the email that i received from TPSU said so..
Darn.. I was all ready to go.. even skipped the dance class juz for this.. but oh wells..
Met up wif JJ and his girls lockers to gether wif Tivona, Eulene and Suriaat Marina Square..
Ate Andersen's..
the one I ordered.. I forgot wad it is called.. =]
Eulene's like in her own world at the back with her ice-cream..lol
Estee with her expression.. haha..
my bimbotic classmate! =]
After that, went over to SP for their concert..
I haf to highlight this part..
while i was on the way meeting them at Marina Square, my right contact lens gone missing..
probably coz i rub my eyes..
So, its either at the back of my eye.. or dropped on the ground..
I was like damn worried luh at that point of time.. coz its not even one month since I last bought it..
So.. went everywhere with one eye blurred.. LOL...
Then, decided to went home for awhile to change and wear my specs since i lost the other side of my lens..
But when I almost reached my house, the lens falls back to my pupil..
Like WTH!!
So, on the way back.. saw this car with a hentai-themed design on it..
And I'm like WOOOO.. so i took a pic of it.. =]
DOPE RIGHT!! haha.. i know..
So.. went for the SP concert..
Shall not say how late I was for the concert.. haha..
Neways, Their concert was kool..
Better than last year's though..
But i think their modern is better than their hiphop..
and I like their funkstyles.. =]
After that, head to Raffles City..
Had our dinsupp and head back home..
Updates again yo..