Saturday, November 8, 2008

These few days, been busy with school and dance...
so basically, its like nuthing new to this situation..
projects and assignments start to seeps in slowly..
time has been ticking like no ones business and not stopping a second..
need to start managing my time well or else I'm simply gonna explode..
Felt as though my skull needs more space for my brain to expand in remembering stuffs..
From studies to choreographies.. and datelines to progressing myself in dance..
freakin hell..
I'm sure theres more people goin through this other than myself..
but rite now, I'm also trying to introduce one more responsibility to my life.. that is to work..
I feel that I had to.. and no matter wad, I will try my best to maintain all 3..
I know some people will say one of them will be dropped surely..
But I'm here to prove them wrong..
Juz like before, when I'm showing people that dancers are smart people too..
and that they know they have a goal in their lives.. and can excel in academic wise..
Fish-hell to those who think we cant make it man.. DARN U..

Boarded my 168 bus as usual..
Decided to take up the front seat on the upper deck of the bus just to relive my childhood days way back when I still lived in Simei and when everything was happier and normal back then..
I remembered those times when I was still young, I would be very excited to board a double decked bus..
I would rush up the steps and sit at the front seat of the upper deck..
Reason being, I can act as a driver or somewad experience how is it like to have the road to yourself in a bus, while riding with the passangers on board..
I remebered how surprised I was.. Seeing everything at the front of me.. especially the road, as i get to see where the bus is heading to..
unlike other seats, whereby you can only see it from the sides of the bus..
I remembered this one time whereby I used to act as if I'm in a roller coaster while holding onto the metal railings.. LOL!
Those days, could have been said that I'm usually in my own world though.. Imagining stuffs around me.. and also the reactions made by a primary school student..
And how sad I was whenever the front seat was taken or the bus that I was going to board isn't double decked..

Time flies, and by that time I've been moved to Woodlands..
New place, new surrounding.. and was totally shocked to know that there's no services for double decked buses here..
I remembered that it has been 8 years for not sitting on such buses ever since..
And now that I've got myself to poly.. I had the chance again and it's been great to relive such childhood memories.. =]

Well, enough of those..
Anyways, I've learn some breaking from Harris..
haha.. Harris seh! LOL..
taught me on how to move from the standing position to six step, then, to a chair freeeze..
HAHA.. like finally i know how to link them.. but still have to practice..
hmm.. i think that learning how to break/bboy is fun.. but i dunno if i wanna pursue on it..
we'll just see how far it takes me.. lol..