Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yozzie peepzies!
After these few days.. I'm gonna be free from daily dance practices!! mainly coz its the days whereby we have to perform already..
Had 2 prformances in 2 days.. meaning one for each day.. haha.. duh..
The first one was on the second day of TPrawks, whereby its like so freakin early in the morning.. and the other one is during the JAM&hop.. purposely make the word 'jam' bigger coz its mainly only jamming of the bands and only 15 mins of hopping.. but its okay luh i guess, rather than not having any dancing at all..
So, yea.. I think our performance are great... except for the lightings during the first part of the performance juz made me dizzy while dancing the LA part.. lol.. they really like to strobe the lights dont they..
To those who came, thnks for ur support aite!
Anyways, FREEDOM ATLAST!! and that means I can finally concentrate on my individual assignments and projects.. and not to mention my studies...

Went to the National Museum yesterday with my Design in Culture class.. First impression of the museum was that I think its gonna be like those typical museum scenes, so boring and blend.. but then, once i was there it was so kool!! Like seriously!! And obviously I'm not saying the kool word in the perspective of nerds (thnks uh Harris!!) but seriously kool in terms of its suitability for our generation.. in other words, the museum is HIP!! hip to the waist to the chest man! lol.. ok LAME.. haha
I'm sure most of y'all haf juz passed by the museum and think that wads so fun in this old hag of a building.. but although it looks old in the outside, the insides were so modernized.. decked up from the top of the ceiling to the floor.. like serious dopeshiat!..
I like the swinging chandeliers!
oh yea, and u know wad.. the pictures and visuals in the museum are all moving!! like seriously..
i mean its like a still image of someone or a face or a thing, but when u look closely, its moving like normal humans do when they tried to stay still! like another koolshiat man! Collin was like scared of all the pictures found in the museum.. LOL!
and also their ceiling which is like ade out of glass.. its as if like the ones in Harry Potter movie whereby we can see the sky.. actually, most of the museum walls and celing are of glass, meaning we can see thru the external areas and also energy saving as they make use of daylight to enlighten the museum..
So it was so freaking kool luh, especialy when it was raining during that time, as we can see the kool effects of rain water droplets onto the glass.. i was so amazed with it that i forgot it is seriously raining and i dont have any umbrella to go back to skool later.. LOL..
Anyways, other galleries are dope too..
The one on the Singapore History Gallery whereby there are no tour guides guiding us through except for this device called the companion which will lead us through wherever we wanna go in the gallery juz by pushing buttons on it.. So basically, u'll be exploring the gallery in your own world while listening to the device explaining to u on the history of Singapore at various stops with their exhibitions and videos and stuffs.. Btw, the companion is like in lime green.. so i called it my green companion.. HAHA! omg.. lameshiat..
Well, obviously, I took like a lot of pics.. I'll upload them when i have the time aite..
I had to say that at that point of time, I managed to talk to most of the ppl in my DinC class.. haha.. coz usually, my class is like dead.. its almost that u can holler up the zombies to make the class more happening and me joining in the fun with them by acting as one.. lol..
Actually, they are quite fun peeps, its juz that they wanna keep their kool only.. well, seriously life is too short to keep our kool.. only at some times we can do that, but at times like this is when we haf to be shameless and be crazy.. rofl..
So, nice knowing u guys man.. =]

Finally got ideas for the DinC individual poject!.. like finally rite, when the submission is like next week.. lol..
But I'm still not sure which place i shud do on for my Attraction Mgt.. sheeesh.. Tot of doing on the mint toy museum, but then was told that its gonna be difficult as the explanations and observations made might get out of point.. basically same for all the other museums luh.. So, i need to rethink my location.. Yet again, submission is next week too..
omg.. Quizzes and class tests next week too!!.. seriously, MY GOD!!
Guess, i gotta start my assignments soon..

Hmm.. woke up damn early today coz I tot theres gonna be Attractions Management lecture..
But was told it was cancelled.. so, PHEW! its a good thing I havent get out of my house yet..
So, my next lesson gonna be at 11am!! wooho.. so rite now, i think i better read on some stuffs on my eaud before i become totally clueless on wad my tutor say later..
So, updates again yo!!
=]

* Be sure to come down and support our juniors performing at the area outside library for Arts Festival on 21st Nov which is this coming Friday aite! I think its around 12-1pm.. So be sure to be there and get the best view!. (=.O)