Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Blast..

Hey hey..
So, this weekend.. a lot of updates..
Usually its juz dance.. but not this time.. =]
So, without furhter ado, lets move to my another looooooooonnnnng post..
(=.O)

SATURDAY
Went to Gin's saturday class with a blurred vision..
Wanna know y?
Coz I freakingly threw away my contact lenses and can't find my specs with the blurred vision..
Actually I accidentally threw away the lenses.. coz I tot I was wearing them when I'm renewing the saline liquid.. o_O
And I was like staring at the dustbin for like 5 mins after i threw it before I said the loudest oh-my-god.. like seriously luh!!! I felt as if I'm the dumbest person at that point of time.. haha..
Everyone looked the same.. all those face-less images..
Then suddenly tot about sumthing.. wad if everyone sees people without looking at their images..
Like.. they won't know whether that person is handsome, pretty, ugly, has a big nose, buttoned nose, full of pimples, has freckles, brown eyed, blue eyed, skinny-faced or even chubby..
In that way, everyone is treated the same rite? And the only way of how they know about a person is by talking to the person..
And from there u know whether he/she has personality, introverted, extroverted, outgoing, pervetic, maniac or wadever he/she is..
But at the same time it cud be dangerous too.. coz u might not know if that person has chicken pox.. or worst, a wanted man or a terrorist.. LOL..

Anyways.. managed to go to Oschool safely.. although was late..
And I was like squinting my eyes for the whole warm-up session.. and its so uncomfortable..
Imagine u have to like keep on squinting.. if not its juz all blurred.. and can't even differentiate from one person to another..
Worst still when Gin wants us to show her the choreography that she did with us for the last 2 weeks and also AnAn's one.
Its a good thing I managed to remember a few of them.. and its juz not helping me when I cant even see my own reflection in the mirror!! and obviously I have to depend on myself coz I can't see wad the people around me are doing..
MY GOD..
This situation makes me treasure my eye sight even more..
Suddenly it reminded me of this blind girl who auditioned for SYTYCD before..
It was damn cool of her.. to juz move her body and the good thing is that her lines are not bad too..
Being able to trust and believe herself while dancing..
Salutes man!!...

Anyways, after that, went out to Bras Basah Complex to get a pair of lenses halfway thru the class..
And gotta say that finding the optical shop was not easy too.. even the process of going to the complex isnt either..
I haf to like walk slower pace than my usual walking speed and even to think if I went to the correct way or not..
Then, I cant jaywalk anyhow on the road.. I have to like wait for the traffic light to go green..
DARN..
When i reach the complex, I practically went nearer to every shop so as to know whether its the optical shop..
In the end, it took me around 10 mins to get to the shop.. which is actually juz a 1 min walk straight thru the complex..
double DARN..!!
Then, I quickly get them..
and BAM! I got my vision back!!
HHOORRRAAYY!! LOL..! (=.O)

Went back to Oschool and found out their choreography session has juz ended.. triple DARN..
found out that Gin did street jazz..
Kool though.. and I liked the song too..
SO.. Sumone teach me the choreography one day aite!.. ;]

Then, found out theres no freestyle session for that day! YESS!!.
But then, she said next week will have 2 freestyle sessions, one before the class and the other one after..
like -.-
so much for being happy..

After the class.. we went to watch [●REC] ..
Overalll, nice show.. ok wait.. let me say it with exclamations..
NICE SHOW!!!! LOL!!!
its thrilling really.. scary and a lil gore too..
although its a lil nauseaous on some parts due to the cam shaking and being shifted here and there, but overall managed to capture my attention for a video cam's view..
First time I heard screams from the viewers in the cinema.. HAHA.. its as if it's being choreographed to scream on the scariest parts..
btw.. did u all know theres this one more movie called Quarantine??
It's actually a US version of this Spanish movie..
don't know if its better than the spanish one or is it the same..
So, let's catch it one day too yea? =]

After the movie, went to Yi Wen's chalet to celebrate her advance birthday alongside with her boyfriend's fren..
Well, anyways.. HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY YI WEN!! =]
gonna wish u again on the real day neways..
HAHA..
Did nothing much really.. Just BBQ..
Till the time we surprised her the cake, there's like flying slices of them everywhere....
and thnks uh.. its like the birthday girl go and give me facial with the cake..! haha..
It's a good thing she got it back in her face for the rest of the large part of the cake..!

Then went back to skool for the camp..
Actually I realized that if I go to the camp like 12.30am.. then haf to leave by 9 am tmr morning..
Isnt that like the same as no need to go for the camp at all..LOL.
Its like join them for sleeping time..?? haha..
So anyways, managed to talk about it with one of the people over there.. So, I think i cud go and excuse myself from the camp.. =]
Then.. went to find a spot so that I can sleep coz i cant be going home at that point of time or else the cabbie is gonna earn a lot from me..
So, picked the Sports Comm area there.. so there I can practice my dance.. and also to bathe as the toilet is really near..
But after all that, I really get annoyed witht the silence and the darkness of the place and talk about the movie that I juz watched juz now.. The only light source is from the 'EXIT' sign, other than that all is juz plain darkness.. and imagine myself alone.. but i dont think I'm alone luh coz of those uninvited guests.. So, decided to move to the benches outside the One Stop Service Centre... Finallly, some time for shut eye..

SUNDAY
So today, went to meet up some of the TPDE peeps at SMU to practice and get ready ourselves before the vetting starts..
I think its productive.. coz i juz knew the timing for the AnAn's regae routine at that point of time..
Then went to Oschool for the vetting..
It was okay i guess.. Its a good thing i go for one item only.. coz I can already foresee that I'm gonna be busy while preparing for the recital.. talking bout other commitments and stuffs..
So.. PHEW!.. =]

After the vetting, went to slack at the Shaw Towers last level with Joycelyn, Tim, Raazmy, Ah Lee and Jean...
Talked about some stuffs..
Not long later, we went off to Far East Plaza.. walked around..
And also soon after, we went home..

Qing Ling, So sorry but I cant make it for your Birthday BBQ!!
I haf to get home uh.. Got stuffs to do..
SO SORRI!!
Neways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

Well, gotta go off soon..
Making her card..=]