Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swweeeeettt.. =]

Well, kinda feeling moody..
I dunno..
One moment I was fine.. the next thing I know I wasn't coz of some thoughts that was circling in my mind..
Darn.. why must it bother me soo much..
Felt like letting it out..but I dont know to who or to wad..
I will always think twice whether its safe enuff to be told..
But sometimes me myself dont even know..
I'm just afraid it will bring me back to the past.. darn..

I think I shouldnt talk about it anymore..
It's juz a small matter.. i guess..

Neways, my hiphop 4 babies has been like sweet angels..
Right at the moment whereby me, joycelyn and iris think that we ain't expecting anything from them..
there pops a cd for each of us..
And in the cd, consists of a video..
Well, wouldnt elaborate on them.. as long as we know can already..
Coz like I told some of them before and wad i believed..
special stuffs are meant to be kept and treasured between ourselves.. =]
Dont worry luh, we arent picky people..
and it doesnt really matter luh if its late or anything..
as long as the message is brought across to us can already..
And I'm gonna thank every single one of u..
Suria, Harris, RB, Aty, CT, Carmen, Liting and Tivona..
Really appreciate it aite.. ;-]

Tried playing hotel626..
it was not bad luh..
got me startled for the first game..
LOL..
I kept on telling them who were there that the first ghost/maniac looked like Luna from the latest Harry Potter movie.. HAHA..
End up playing that game for like 3 times that night..
and found out that its quite short.. they should actually make it like a continuous kinda game..
haha..
RB played the game and he was like the noisiest in the lib..
so kancheong..!! HAHA! (is that how u spell it?)
Harris was like 1 metre away whenever they wanna show the ghost out.. LOL!
And Jonas, he's juz damn noisy till the eerie feel is gone..
damn irritiating luh.. i think if he was to play it in the lib, he will be kicked out man.. haha..

Anyways, this hotel626 game can be found in this webbie...
But it can only be played from 6pm till 6am..
So, try it okay..
Juz for a bonus scare to all of y'all who havent try it, its not for the weak-hearted..