Sunday, November 16, 2008

YO people..
its time to update my blog.. =]
and I'm sure i have lots to talk bout these past few days..
haha..
U know its irritating coz i always found myself fallen asleep while I'm at my blank 'new post' page each night when i tried to blog..
then, it always ended up being procrastinated to the next day or i will juz forget bout it..
guess, these few days are pretty tiring aye.. but oh wells..

CCN day on Friday..
I had to say its was FUN! lol..
Helped out TPSU to sell balloons and badges..
Jump around to every skools and stalls shouting.. HAHA
oh yea, and also made new friends at the same time... =]
Helped out TPDE booth too..!
selling the cupcorns and italian soda.. and also muahchee but was sold out by the time i helped out..
made new marketing/advertising/promoting strategies in selling these food products and TPSU merchandises!!.. its all freaking hilarious luh.. and I'm sure the buyer will be feeling damn annoyed!! haha.. too bad.. its for charity yo!
And i had to say that i spent alot man.. esp on FOOD! like wth!! I really really hate to spent/splurge on foodstuff like seriously.. if its wearable stuff nvm at least i get to keep it.. but food?? hmm, lets juz say i'll eat only when i'm hungry and i will never buy them for snacking.. coz anyways these stuffs will juz come out from ur ass as shit.. like a temporary indulgence..
And to add, i didnt really eat most of the foodstuff that i bought.. its either im not hungry or no mood to eat, so i juz give them out to people..
woops, hope Joey didnt see this part of the blog..
Anyways, managed to be optimistic about it coz in the end the money i spend is to help the needies..
So, Badd.. u've done a great job! =]




The day after, felt kinda feverish when i woke up..
kinda felt sick and all.. but no choice i still gotta go for my dance class..
figured i still have to face my fear of freestyling.. so heck wadever happens im still gonna go for it.. well, at least thats to wad i think..
but when i came.. its not how i expected it to be in the end..
gin wanted to see our tprawks performance that we had praticed for days..
she had a meaningful talk during her class..
I mean i totally feel her.. i agree wif wad she said man..
well, not that i can rmb wad she said word for word.. but its all meaningful..

the techniques and execution in dancing are important, but also to feel and enjoy the dance..
and sometimes, it dont matter how good we look like when we dance, its how ur emotions are brought through the actions that u expressed as to wad u feel within the music..
I believed that when we gained sumthing, we lose sumthing..
Its never that u will gain sumthing fully.. theres always sumthing that will juz lose out.. juz some part as soon u know that u had gained..
But as long as u know the thing that u gained is gonna help u in the long term, u know u are doing it the way u planned no matter how unexpected it may be..
but it does not mean that one haf to stop when they had gained.. in fact, they still have to continue striving for it like how they did it before to achieve wad is best for oneself..
decisions...
the deal is juz to decide on the right one..
u may fail for the first time, but be sure to try again as everyone deserve their chances.. till their last breath..

and training was fun and enjoyable..
we were broken into groups and within this group we haf to come up wif a theme or sumthing..
and then, portray the theme with a song chosen from someone's mp3 and use movements to portray characters in the theme..
So, I'm grouped with Rahim, Royston, Joel, Shauna, Mev and Jas Oon.. with jungle as our theme.. LOL!
Obviously, from these ppl u can see something hilarious is going to be produced... and funny it was when we portrayed it.. HAHA!

Went to watch Floor The Love.. FTL for short..
Felt motivated after watching it.. okay wait, i think the word itself has been overused in people's blog..
Let's just say I felt the rejuvenation of myself on dancing and also the encouragement towards myself on being adventurous in trying out different genre like breaking..
Well, the amazement was nothing new to me when i watch the bboys doing their stuff.. coz i believe i can do it if they can do it too..
Just take practice and determination and optimism..=]
The hiphop and locking battles were dope!.. especially the finals and semis..
For hiphop, its between Ben & AnAn with their partners.. and totally fiery it was..
I have been liking AnAn's solo from the start and obviously she's been more fierce for her battle..
and don't judge me wrong coz i liked Ben's style too but its juz that i like her groove & musicality more..
So, congrats to her and her partner for being the champions yo..!! =]
For locking, its between Sunset Alleycats and this Taiwanese duo..
Both are equally awesome to me..
But its juz darn annoying to have these bunch of camera-clicking and video-recording cum screaming asses to have like screamed whenever these taiwanese-s come out and battle with other duos.. the worst is that i think these girls dont even know anything about dancing.. coz basically they juz scream and shout on these duos..
i think they went on for a screaming course before they come to Singapore to support these duos coz seriously, i think i can hear like different verses of their screams.. LOL!
its not till i found out that one of them appeared to be from a band in taiwan which appeared to be famous but sadly was not known to most of us..
gosh, but that does not mean their locking was not good.. IT WAS DOPESHIT!
esp the other guy who isnt from the band.. his musicality is juz so effing good!.. haha
fine, both are awesome to me.. and congratz for winning too..=]
And yea, to Joey, JunWei, JJ, Martin and Keiths.. Y'all did well too yea.. ;-]
Also to the FN peeps.. Jeremy,Fadz, Daniel & Azmi too aite..


Well, found that I'm not that excited as i used to be whenever before I wanna do sumthing..
I mean, I still laugh my ass out like usual..
but the drive for me to do sumthing has sumhow diminished bit by bit..
Maybe due to my sicky feeling now.. but seriously, i'm like moodless to do stuffs..
just like the fuel to a car...
I only felt as if I'm 60% filled with petrol.. and were forced to speed up at a distance so long that it sucked up every bit of it till its dry..
and each time.. waiting for sumthing to occur..
juz like waiting for the rain to comeby during a long heatwave.. so dismissing and disappointing..
and yet, only the patience of a wrecked car, that is waiting for the opportunity to be renewed, will be helpful to this situation..
At the same time, its chances are 50/50 as it might get itself towed and smashed, juz like its hope of getting renewed..
I'm guessing u might be asking wad the fuck i'm talking about.. but its ok..
its good if one dont understand rather than to misinterpret this and go around telling ppl stuffs that wasnt meant to be coz of ur foolish thinking..

Anyways, theres a Adidas Sale at the back of The NTUC Income building..
Theres a wide variety of shoes and apparel at a cheap rate..
50% discount for more than 3 items purchased..
Well, at first, I wasnt as shocked as I was...
Guessing its just another sale.. like shheeessh..
I dunno, as wad was said previously, juz aint excited about anything..
And was feeling as sick as the day before but worser..
So, basically the only thing i would be thinking of that point of time is to juz go home..
Sam noticed my redened eyes and asked whether I am tired..
So, I'm guessing maybe I am..
Anyways, I decided to check on the store.. and wow i exclaimed..
Its like the shoes are all over like its being rummaged by robberies seeking the soles of each shoes.. like the souls to each person..
Well, seen quite a bunch of neat shoes.. found myself lucky coz I'm in the store for the last 10 minutes of it before it like officially close down and never again hearing about the sale..
So, decided to get myself sum pairs too.
In the end, i got myself 2 pairs of shoes, a pair for my father and a hoodie..

Well.. updates again aite..
Right now, I gotta think of ideas for my assignements..
Ciao..


Found myself tearin while listening to rock music again...
It seemed as though they are screaming and shouting to me...
Darn..
I think im freakin weird..
Back off if u cant accept me for who i am..