Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yesterday, BCM tutorial was cancelled..
so that means I'm free from the 8am class of the day.. wowa! lol..
or else, I'm juz gonna be half an hour late for this class every single time.. sheesh!
Well, wad do u expect from me who hafto travel from north to east every day.. and talk about coming to skool at 8am??
So, decided to juz attend the lighting and acoustic lect which I tot it was supposed to be at 11am..
But as soon as I reached skool, I checked my timetable again and realized that I juz missed the freakin lecture..
Since I'm at skool alr.. decided to slack at lib till my DiC tutorial starts and obviously skip my eaud lect coz its juz too boring and wasnt really that interested to learn about that module anyways.. Gosh, well, u dont expect me to audit energy, juz aint my thing to do.. but I will still study on it though coz i gotta achieve that grade.. juz hope that one day I will open up for that module and it had to be real soon or else I'm juz gonna be screwed.. =[

So, at the lib.. decided to do my Design in Culture assignments.. and also to catch up on other stuffs that I was supposed to do..
I suddenly came to this thought whereby am I really in the course of study that I want..
Well, actually not that I juz had this thought but it comes to bother me ever since I came to poly when I was in year 1.1...
I juz dunno.. the engineering stuffs juz bothers me luh.. I mean I dont really understand them but yet I still managed to push it through.. so ironic..
Although my course is a very general one which has a mix of all those design, business and enginerring related stuffs.. but I'm so not into the maintenance of stuffs man.. I mean, I will juz die if u ask me to maintain such stuff.. like for example, if u give me those wires, I will juz lay them side by side and glue them together to act as a rainbow or sumthing.. LOL!
But seriously yea.. I had come to the extend of whereby it doesnt really matter for me to start a new course from year 1.1 all over again.. but as long as i know wad i wanted..
and please.. hope my SIP next year has nuthing to do wif all of this, that includes a no no for me on energy auditing tooo..

Anyways, found myself watching bboy videos on youtube.. LOL.. which is kinda weird for me coz i dont really watch such stuff on youtube other than dance related videos and antm..
Found out they were kinda kool to being able to do such stunts.. and they made it all looked so easy..
Its as if they're tellling me that I can do it too after watching them and that to juz jump on my hands and do all that stuff that they juz did.. haha..
nvm, time will juz tell aite Badd..

During my DiC tutorial, the lecturer made us discuss about our project on A Minute in Singapore..
I seriously have no idea wad I'm gonna do for it.. i tot of doing sumthing on dance, like wad performance we can put up for a minute and that it can be the dopest performace u've ever seen..
And that being so, can also talk about the trainings and preparations which include all the hardwork of the dancers to prepare such performance so as to achieve wad it is said as a dope one..
But then I realized, wad does it have to do in promoting Singapore?? I mean, if I am a foreigner I would juz think that its quite the same as other dancers from other countries rite? And wad's so unique about it? Well, u guys can correct me if I'm wrong luh..
Then I tot of having that last one minute of my life after a tragedy/mishap that occured.. like all the flashbacks, memories, thoughts that I have before I went on to the afterlife.. The frenz I made, how much I've grown as a person.. the changes I've made through the 18 years of my life.. and all of that happened truly in this island which I dont dare to step out of coz I'm juz afraid of taking the plane.. haha.. well, touchwood ok..
Anyways, if any of y'all out there who have any ideas on this, feel free to brainstorm with me yea?? ;-]

Btw, the juniors had their marking of positions outside the lib area for their artsfest performance..
Well, it was suppposed to start at 6pm if i'm not wrong.. but as usual, it was being dragged till i dunno wad time..
And to my HH4 babies, y'all know rite wad y'all haf to work on.. it has been said before so keep on working hard aite...
I know its hard for y'all to juggle this with ur assignents/projects, but unfortunately, this is wad y'all haf to go through and will still be experiencing in the near future..
welcome to our world people.. =]
but i think with good time management and self-descipline, all will work as wad u've planned out for.. Y'all can do it aite! this relates to everyone out there who is struggling too yea.. i know i am.. haha

Hmm, gotta say that I wasnt feeling well... Well, it started off with my throat being soar like most of the time.. then followed by a stomachache..
then, the next thing i knew, I was coughing and my nose started running.. lol..
not literally luh, as in, I had a running nose..
then, my stomache gets worst.. It feels as though something is like squeezing it and not letting go..
at first, I didnt really believe them when they say that I have gastric.. but then, the pain seemed to be unbearable..
Probably coz i starved myself for almost to 3 days..
Well, actually not starve luh, its juz that I had no meal from 9am till 12.30am coz deiced to save money and not to eat in school..
I tot i could juz survive on plain water like wad i did usually when i tried to save money.. But this time, i dunno why it goes wrong..
During the practice, I acted as if it was nothing coz i tot it was juz a small matter and that i dun wanna disrupt the training.. but it gets worst..
Then, Joey forced me to go to Cheers to get sumthing to eat..
initially, i tot she was juz saying and that i tot i can get away with it... but then, she told me like she really mean it till she went with me as well..
At that point of time, I wasnt really in the mood to eat, but then was forced to do so..
I was like thinking.. WOW, joey is kinda fierce aye.. lol..
But through all that, she's nice and caring too luh..
Theres the sweetness under that forcefulness.. haha..
After that, I was forcing myself to eat, like one bite after another..
And it did felt better luh.. so,
thanks Joey!! u've been a great mommy to me!! lol.. and also for the drink aite.. ;-]
I mean seriously, she sounded like some other moms that u know who is taking after a son who feels like his intestines are tied up...
Don't worry, I promise that I WILL EAT ok.. =]
Really appreciate it aite!
And hope u'll get better soon yea for ur hand.. the nurses of CGH can juz go to hell..

Soon after, we went home..
(tbc aite..)