Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today was my dad's bday..
So, happy birthday dad..! =]

Didnt go for recital vetting coz went to celebrate his birthday..
Went to East Coast.. and as usual, did wad he do best.. fishing!
Well, I dont really like to fish.. so, i juz bbq stuff instead.. lol..
Frankly speaking, it felt good to finally have time with my family..

Anyways, yesterday, had saturday class by rahim..
gin had to go the the other side with the FB peeps for their upcoming concert..
anyways, kool choreography by him..!
but unfortunately, I wasn't in the mood to dance at that time..
let's just say something is bothering me, causing me to lose feel..
darn.. even the freestyling session.. wasn't feeling anything.. although i tried to fake it through.. but the feeling ain't the same..
freak.. maybe I'm just pressurised too much about stuffs..

so, after that.. followed them to study at the airport..
Had to say that this bcm assignment is drivng me nuts..! with its own statements on stuffs..
its almost like going around the bush.. but the bush keep on expanding itself till it becomes a garden.. then suddenly, the song by Mirah came out..
'O,oh.. I really want that thing.... yada yada..'.. LOL!
kk.. lame shit..
OMG.. i think I'm stressed! coz i realized wadever i did is juz full of crap.. and one evidence is that juz now..
shheeeeeessshhh...

anyways.. rmb that time whereby I'm holding a camera during the arts festival the other day?
I took photos with it!! lol.. i mean duh..
So, the pics are ready to be uploaded soon yea..
So stay tuned..
PS: the pics are taken secretly.. so get ready to see ur ugly side.. HAHAHA! actually, if u think its ugly then it is.. =]
Thnks Qing Ling for borrowing ur cam.. I know ur cam is dope.. =]

Welll, gotta go back to my BCM..
coz its calling me to be in the bushes again..
haha.. kk..
sayonz ppl...