Monday, September 29, 2008

All the best Mr. Policeman! LOL!

HEY YO PPL!!
MR BROWN is in the house!! =]

Had our reggae recital training todae.. which is a Sunday!! oh yea, another of my day in a week is packed with sumthing yet to do wif dance.. like wow.. wheres the time for myself that sorta stuff.. but oh wells..
Its a good thing today's lesson was short as Gin wasnt there and it was supposed to be her session of teaching her choreography in reggae. So, end up to be Xuehui's short one.. and guess wad, we had freestyle after that!! REGGAE FREESTYLE!! Can u believe it!! and I'm like WTH!! My heart totally dropped like on the floor and rolling around after knowing that we're going to haf it!! Its like I'm really new to this genre and u want me to freestyle.. ROFL! Well.. We still haf to do it anyways.. and obviously my nerves got the best of me and I'm like trembling like no one's business!! As usual, my legs will like tremble juz like the showcase the other time, to showcase our choreography to the juniors for the comm-based auditions!!
Actually, i didnt know wad to do.. it's like i hafto think of sumthing no matter i like it or not!! And i still can haf a dillemma on which move to use and see whether it look girlish or not.. like superbly LOL! Can u imagine in such a situation u still can think of such stuff!! Well, at least u know wad is going thru my mind at that point of time!! HAHA!!=] So, I planned to juz use some of the steps during our Dreams performance.. and juz to tell myself to heck wadever movement when i'm in the circle!! And u know wad, after it was over, I simply can't remember wad I did! HAHA! well, at least my turn is over!=]
NEWAYS, i really hope that one day, JUST ONE DAY, that i can actually freestyle in a calm manner... LOL! =] like seriously, i hope all this trembling can be put to a stop.. its juz another irritating stuff that u had to get over with no matter wad..

SO, after that, we went to meet up wif wei qiang, harris, RB and Will, that is when the whole lot of us were still at Oschool. Then, we went over to Bugis, where the steamboat is held at! oh yea, this steamboat session is to commemorate good times wif wei qiang before he becomes a policeman on 7 oct and busy wif his NS life after that.. =]
ANYWAYS, the steam boat was fun! we ate and talked and ate and laughed and ate.. (like seriously, the line can go on and on)..! Then more ppl joined in.. and we still continue the process of eating again! LOL! and honestly speaking, this is the only time whereby the expansion to my stomach starts to take place!! and its when u haf to stuff food in no matter if ur like already full. In the end, my table, played games so that the loser or juz the plain unlucky ones haf to pick like a number of food from the steam boat and eat it so as to like finish up! And how lucky I can be to get forfeited only once!! HAHA! Unlike the rest!! wahaha!

AFTER that, we went to the open space at Bugis, where we watched the F1 race on the big screen! I haf to say that, that is the longest time whereby i spent watching the race..LOL! coz usually it took me like 10 mins to get bored of staring at the screen full of cars making rounds around the same place... and seriously, its like ppl will pay to just catch a glimpse of these fast moving cars over like 60 over rounds and to haf paid soooo much!! WELL, such F1 maniacs! Then, we went to the arcade after like planning whether to go play pool or sing k.. HAHA!
Actually the fun part starts after the arcade!! Its like all of us didnt know wad to do next, like some say wanna go watch movie that sort of stuff, but we figured its kinda late and sum ppl are tired already.. So, end up we took pictures!! Not just ordinary pictures but those wif retarded faces of us!! HAHA! It all started off when Mei qi wants to take each and everyone of our individual faces which is like so darn close up that, if it was Royston whom she took, his lungs can be seen thru his nostrills that kind!! LOL! Then, it actually moved on to taking ugly pics of us, which is further 'enhanced' by Raazmy to take pics of our faces with the fats all being pushed to the front of the face!! Trust me, everyone looks the same when they do that!! HAHA! WELL, all of the pics are in Sam's camera that I think she will haf it uploaded on her blog. Y'all can check it out over there!! I think y'all wud haf to understand bettter after looking at the photos!! Its llike u cannot even differentiate between any of us!! LMAO!

ANYWAYS, we went home after that coz its like already late and we're still gonna haf training with the juniors the next day!! Well, all i had to say is that today was FUN!! and hope that wei qiang also felt the fun with us before he proceed on to his boring NS life!! LOL! =]
Till then..