Monday, September 22, 2008

My FIRST (a.k.a seccond) blog entry!!

HEY WORLD!!!
which includes my friends, relatives, cousins, uncs, aunts, and whoever that wants to put their head in and to know bout myy life! =]

WELL, i've been planning to put up a blog since AGES AGGGGGOOOOO... and it is just now, only now that i could like really use the time to create such stuff!! so.. hooray!
GGOSH.. this is like my very first post..!! LOL!
I still can't get over with that fact!I feel like learning the bird language so that i can chirp to them back on how excited I am now with the first post!
LMAO!
Well, actually it's not the first post coz i actually posted before but then the blog I created has gone missing! o_O
As a matter of fact, this shud be my second post, but lets just act as if its my first one aite? ;) HAHA!
SO NOW that i put up the blog, i hope y'all can keep up wif my everyday life.. and yea, stop asking me why in a million years that i still haf not had a blog, COZ I ALREADY HAVE ONE NOW!! HEHE.. =]

ANYWAYS.. y'all definitely have a question that's dieingly needs my answer to this as to :
WHY DOES BADD SUDDENLY WANTS TO HAVE A BLOG?
hmm.. so lets begin shall we:
-I was definitely blog hopping to my friends' blog and realized that i don't have a blog
-I understand that in a way this thingy will help people understand me better
-To at least let the world know that i have a say in any issues around the world or regarding any relationship matters so that people can actually knows that I actually cared
-To let people know about the world around me
-To feel emotionally good.. [ROFL! WADEVER THAT MEANS!]
-To communicate with a certain group of people or an individual indirectly
-To practice my typing skills.. lol!
-To speed up on my typing.. LOL!
-To at least type faster so that I can like participate better in MSN conversations.. double LOL! (to thos who knows about this.. HUSH! =] )
SO YEA.. that would be it on reasons why Badd suddenly has/wants/needs a BLOG..! =]
Lets juz wait for the second entry aite, coz rite now, I still have loads of other stuffs to do..! That's all peeps!