Tuesday, September 23, 2008

...

HEY WORLD!!
can y'all believe it..? It's like my third post already!!! =] LOL!
Although this blog still doesnt haf any tagboard or links (coz I dunno how to add them.. HAHA!), I'm still darn excited about allt his blog thingy..!!
And of course I'm not being EA (easily ammused) to this whole thing, its juz to share one's experience of having to blog after a loooong time... not to mention being such a noob in it as well.. =]
Well.. I would really appreciate it if sumone like help me on how to add the stuffs stated above and how to make it more perfected but yet still in its simplicity. =] so yea, HINT HINT*

Neways, had training wif the hiphop 4 peeps and i can say that they improved from the previous day, but then still can do better.. seriously, coz i really really believe in them!! They sure can do it one.. with the expressions, strenth, character and the dark energy.. LOL..!! u guyz might be like wondering wad the hell is THE dark energy, well its actually juz energy wif darkness in them.. HAHA! its juz to give that darkness, mannequinish, evil vibe in other words.
HMM, i can say that I'm kinda attracted to such style and energy in my dance for the past few dancing moments of my life...
I don't know, maybe this new energy might be a style that i wud like to try to pursue on.. coz i think its kool and unique =]

NEWAYS... moving on... after the training, I showed some of the basics of krumping that I learnt from the net to some of them who are like interested to know wad the hell is that..
well.. basically krumping is like angry and big movements with control and its techniques by the side. It also needs a humongous package of strength installed in the body so that it can be uploaded and processed thru the actions to produce impactful and powerful movements..
HAHA.. wad a theory!!

So after that, went TAC to check out the locking ppl!! hmmm, it definitely bring out a lot of memories.. like in terms of the place as to our comm based training last yr.. and the locking training that reminds me of concert not that long agoo.. anyways, wad i can recall is that locking is the only dance that brings out the joy in me, like can really enjoy the grooviness and also being happy like no ones business!! LOL! ppl should try to like slowly appreciate it coz i think its fun and a very joyous dance.. =]

AFTER THAT, went mensa with Jun Wei, JJ and Pawprints with the locking ppl, thats alr there. then went back to studio like for fun. haha.. and joined the breaking class. Well, all that I can say is that breaking is kinda kool too.. LOL! I mean seriously la.. Although i alr know sum of the moves taught by pawprints, but in that way, i get to improve myself techniquely.. =]

well... thats all for today i guess.. coz i still gotta finish choreoing the missing parts of the hip hop 4 choreography.. till then..
=]