Saturday, September 27, 2008

SATU LAGI..!!

SO.. just now started off the day wif the hiphop 4 training wif the people..! And i haf to say I'm not late!! YAY! in fact, I came like 14 mins earlier!! =]
HMM.. i dont know whether its a bad or a good thing.. but i had to like teach the peepz alone coz joycelyn and iris had to go for a performance all the way to the west.. =[ well, in a way it helped to boost up my confidence, i guess, and also my teaching skills.. coz im seriously freakin nervous whenever it comes to teaching.. although its not really that obvious from the outside... and i think it went well.. =]
Neways.. rmbr the days whereby i get myself in front of the computer screen and learnt about krump and their techniques? well this is the day whereby i had to teach the peeps from hiphop 4!!
SO.. welcome to KRUMPING ppl!! =]
For them being the first time to learn krumping.. it was kinda awesome for them..!! but still can put more strength and fierceness to it yea.. ;]
Then after that, went to slack wif them at juz outside the TAC Studio.. It is kinda surpising to find out that the day is kinda windy.. despite other days which are usually darn hot!!
NEWAYS.. moving on.. we like told sum ghost stories and those real encounters in tp that was told before by words-of-mouth.. HAHA! well, at least its kind of a KOOL subject to bond with each other.. rather than talking bout my-life-sucks kinda topic which is so common and cliche in the teenage world and conversations nowadays!! LOL!! And i didnt know that all of them didnt know about the infamous SATU LAGI ghost encounter!! haha.. well, i dont wanna waste my energy on typing the story in the blog coz its like seriously testing my typing skills now!! HEHE!! well, to those who dunno bout the story, y'all can like holler me up and we can talk bout it like NOW! =]
anyways, that story is juz to purposely scare Suria.. coz she said she wanna go bathe and was like asking which toilet is near from the TAC Studio!! HAHHA!! Then, Harris went on making fun of the whole ghost encounter.. like which cubicle one shud consider going into the next time so that the ghost haf a fun time saying the words out! =]
SO after that, we went home and yet again, juz nice for me to like break fast at home!! =]

Neways, JJ was like asking me WTH was my blog called as my-brown companion.. coz it sound like my-shit to him!! and i was like LOL! haha.. even i didnt think of such stuff before i made this out!! then he went on renaming it like my slippery brown companion and more others which i cant recall.. then kevin added like my errected brown companion!! like WTH!! haha.. well, one thing for sure.. iWILL change the name of my blog due to these irritating people!! but right after i know how to do so!! =]

Gotta go now! Bye! =]

BTW, noticed the colour change in some paragraphs? LOL! I juz found out that this blog stuffs can change the colour like before i post this!! HAHA! =]