Friday, September 26, 2008

Irritating Irritated Irritations..

HEY HEY HEY!!

As y'all noticed, i didnt update for the past 2 days.. well, kinda thinkin that I'm kinda tired recently.. well, one thing for sure, I kept sleeping back after waking up, and kinda overslept most of the time..
I dont know.. its juz not me.. im just freakin irritated wif that 'disease' that i have... Its juz soooo IRRITATING!!

ANYWAYS, the last 2 daez were kool..!! I met up Fion to meet Yanti, her friend, Amelia & May at Geylang the past 2 days.. And I've made a new frien that day who is Yanti's fren. His name is Dom (at least thats wad ppl called him.. LOL!) and suddenly all sounds straight out from kindergarten!! Anyways.. met up wif them to haf break fast at Geylang! All I can say is that, its juz so warmly to meet up wif frenz that i've never seen since ages agggoo coz sumtimes ive kinda missed their existence.. and It's nice to see them being matured.. LOL! It's a compliment okay!! Despite the change, we are still the crazy batch of ppl that we were back then..!! Darn all that public annoyance! HAAHA! well.. I rmbred that time when we were shouting for like each other's name in the bazaar so as to join the bargaining voices in there!! THATS LIKE SUPER LOL!! coz i went like " FION FOR $1! FION FOR $1!" and "AYE YANTI!" and theres more quotes from each other.. and then theres times whereby we are being so EA about sum stuffs.. HAHA..
darn.. really missed those times, but sure, times haf changed now and ppl change too =]

AND yesterday, had training wif the HIPHOP4 peeps!! I'm like late.. again.. coz I ovrslept in 168!! like can u believe it!! For the first time that i found myself waking up at the verge of the bus entering the Bedok Interchange!! MY GOD!!
Neways.. still managed to like come back TP.. Well, the juniors were great! Go thru basics wif them like body waves, bounces, isolations.. and also parts of the choreo like BACK ROLL!! =]
After that, slacked wif sum of them.. whom I think JJ, Kevin, RB, Harris, Suria and CT.. and went youtube-ing to these jap comedic series!! Like I don't even know such stuff existed!! LOL! The jap ppl were quite funny but I was feeling kinda bored at the end of the last few episodes.. (SO SORRI.. but at least I'm honest. HAHA!) Then went off to Queensway wif JJ, Kevin & Gen..
Thats when i realized i have not been shoppin for like ageing ages! WOW! and then went to Far East wif them to acc Kevin to change his t shirt..
Like seriously.. shops nowadays they jack up the prices assuming that they are genuinely authentic and will think that us dumb buyers will buy it coz it looks original wif the price.. i mean like HELLO!! KAN WO!! (LOL) its as if we haf lost the sense of touch to feel the material of the garment and also the sight to see that sum stuffs are so fake that none fakers cannot fake it anymore!! Well, hope they read this so that they realize.. but then again.. my blog is so basic that it doesnt appeal to their authenticated little eyes! LOL!! =]