Sunday, March 8, 2009

choo choo.. goes the concert train..

Let me first start of this post with the Nexo chalet..
It was kool man, had a great time and all..
oh yea, there were like 4 chalets going on at the same time within the the proximity.. which include Zetten's, Chelsea's birthday chalet and Reliez's...
But I think Nexo one was more happening.. LOL.. dont mean to be biased but yea, its true..
I mean, we totally rocked the Wii and of course the companion and the people there are all so awesomely kool and stuffs..
okay, so for the first day, i joined them at night after celebrating Raazmy's belated birthday at Iris' condo residential space, which is after the start of our first concert training..
Had my first journey to OCH (Old Changi Hospital)..
Well, to me its a lil freaky... but I'm more concerned to those who can see 'them'..
I mean, I'm sure those who are able to see/sense them are like freakin out inside, but they still have to maintain their composure so that the rest whose there will not freak out as well..
oo.. and I'm a lil pissed off with some of them who just couldnt keep their mouth shut while inside that place..
Well, I kinda heard stuffs too, but keep on telling myself its from the nearby chalets..
then, we ended up sharing our ghostly experiences and all, till I fall asleep.. haha
So, on the second day.. joined them again after the dance training
had my first time playing Wii as well..
well, i dont really know wad the game is called but it was fun..
Its like, a new found indoor sport where u can just shake the consoles like some retarded shit.. lol
and it was so so so awesome man.. props to the creator of Wii.. haha!
We had this drinking game too.. its like a must have in chalet..
but not to worry, coz the one I played is non-alcoholic one.. so, kinda safe..
and it was darn funny! all those rules that were made up thnks to Shah, Zhiyong, and more.. and Jon keeps on being the one who have to double-drink and those ppl who keep on breaking the rules.. lol.. I mean, i also have luh, but not to the extreme.. and Ella is so bimbotic.. haha.. forfeited herself twice for the 'Have you ever' part, Matthew as well..
oh yea, and not to forget about the BBQ as well.. awesome too..

So, the concert training has come to be part of our lives once again..
well, for some, it will be their first that is..
And obviously, every day of its training is just gonna be as draining/tiring/energy-sucking as ever.. And of course, limited time to be spent with oneself, family and relatives..
but its a good thing there's the sundays for us to chill and yeah, chill.. haha and update ourselves..
hmm... okay i think the first few sentences of this para sounded way off, almost to a dozing off kinda situation..
but wad can i do.. every day is the same routine over, over and OVER again.. darn..

okay, lets make this thing more interesting..
so, concert, I'm planning not to stick within my comfort zone..
Therefore, I'm going to test on my versatility...
And thus, I'm doing..
Street Jazz and Breaking for part of the concert..
haha.. no laughing matter okay, this is serious shit..
and of course, during this whole period of training, I felt a lil shitty doing these styles..
Seeing all those people that are experienced in this styles and doing them well are sometimes a bit demoralising to me coz I'm kinda new to them..
Like breaking for example, although, it has been a recent interest for me, seeing them being able to just come out and do their stuff, just comes back to me asking myself what the hell am I thinking man.. I mean, I'm just worried that I would not be able to portray the genre/styles that it was supposed to be portrayed..
I know that I'm not showing these words on my face each and every time there's the rehearsal for these genres/styles, but I have to do it, coz thats what I'm aiming for man.. the versatility of a dancer..and also coz it has been my recent interest..
Well, whatever it is, I'm just gonna tell myself that I can do it, totally..
Although the process is gonna be a hard one, but heck.. this is the path I chose and I want to ace it..
Just like in academics.. The concert is the exams for this case..
So, no matter wad, I had to prove it on stage..
And of course there are the sources of motivation.. like the bboys..
One thing for sure, although i felt demoralized when I see the experienced ppl doing it, they are seen as motivators to me..
it's not that distinctive, but kinda a good way to self-motivate myself..
and of course, there are others too..
So, you know it..

and especially..
you.