Saturday, February 28, 2009

speechless..

I hereby declare that my exams are..
OOOVVVEEERRRRR!!!!!

but somehow, the feeling ain't gettin to me yet, i mean, yea my exams are over.. but theres still something that's on.. maybe i need one more day for the fact to take effect on me.. coz seriously, the studying of papers has reached its climax last night as the worst experienced preparation of paper.. gosh.. but overall, i think the papers were all manageable.. not gonna say much about it..

and finally.. the break where I can repay all my sleeping debts which I had loaned out from the week of studying for exams.. and also to enjoy..

Anyways, a shout out to Kai Juan and Jin Keat...
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Had the first training for DnD performance.. and thats the first time I moved intensively after these few weeks of my relationship with lecture notes.. After that, went out with the Nexo peeps over at the East Coast for dinner.. darn, I really really wanna go night cycling with them, but then, considering the fact that I have a lot of activities going on the next day, I doubt my energy can last that long, also taking into account on the sleepless nights I had for the past few days..

anyhoos, dance schedule is up to prepare for concert.. I'm just happy to the fact I can finally be able to dance again after this long duration of not doing so.. but another letting down factor is the issue of the clash between FOC/W and the concert itself..
damn it luh.. i just dont like making such decisions.. decisions which really affect myself in the future instead of those minor decisions in life.. i mean, both really means alot to me and also for being in the 2nd year of this poly.. which means wadever it is, must make the proper one..
its up to my management of time and people yet again. i think, I'm just gonna force myself out for both of these events/activities.. Just keep on telling myself about the positive side although I know there are lots of negativity under that pros.. especially those inflicting to my physical ability and generally to myself..

oh, and one more thing.. just heard some stuffs.. I aint gonna disclose it in my blog.. its just between me and you-know-who-you-are.. aiya, dont wanna go into it further.. just think and decide ok.. think about the stuff in the convo.. and I hope you copy and paste it to the rest or sumthing..

just one thing for sure, wad a 'nice' way to end my exams with.. i mean, with all these information about the clash, having to decide and also about the stuff.. seriously, y not make it worst.. everything just testing my limits and boundaries.. just so u readers know how much I cared about these issues
didnt expect it to happen and yeah.. i'm just speechless..