Monday, February 2, 2009

City Alive!!

OKAY...
finally my Design in Culture project is D-O-N-E!
two down 3 more to go..
and guess wad,
during the process, I got tricked yet again...
About project dateline..
And this time, I dont even expected her to do that to me..
Just disappointed luh.. Didnt know u can be such a _____...
Well, for a second I thought ur a good friend..
But who knows theres a wolf in that sheep's clothing..

Moving on..
although it's belated but..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIVONA!! =]
may you fulfill wadever you want this year aite..

oh.. and City Alive was awesome..
It is literally a street dance kinda thing..
And Futuristix.. y'all did a great job man..
I hafto agree that the results sucks.. but, its their event anyways..
oh.. and congrats to Pink Dollars for being the champion!
Kinda liked their showmanship and their uniqueness! haha..=]
hmm.. and I hafto say this..
I LIKE THE JAPANESE DJ!!
I think she's darn kool luh.. She makes me feel like being a DJ too.. HAHA
Not to mention she's kinda cute too.. =]

OK.. I think I dont really like the clubbing scene..
Coz I find those people who are drunk pretty annoying..
I feel like bashing them up or sumthing.. but its a good thing I was feeling a lil weak and sleepy due to the sleepless night and lack of sleep the past few days coz of project..
Other than that, the music was awesome and there are quite a number of dope dancers and bboys around..
So, I kinda left early.. like ard 1.30am?
ohyea, and I'm surprised to see my distant cousin hangin out with Fadz.. haha..
but not till I realized they were bunkmates in army.. So coincidental rite?

Went off with Joey, MeiChin, Ah Foong, Xiao Pei, Unice, Nelson and Tim..
All of them took cab home except for myself who haf to take the night rider since I'm the only one who stay in Woodlands..
And the bus ride was kinda funny..
so, I fall asleep in the bus..
the next thing I know theres sumone sitting beside me and probly sleeping too coz halfway during the ride, I was woken up by him as he kept on hitting me and resting himself towards me as the bus turns..
so I kinda ignored him and went back to 'sleep'.. lol.. maybe I'm too tired I guess..
Then, when my stop is reaching in about 15 mins time, he taps on me as if he ask me to wake up or sumthing..
At that time, my vision was a lil blurred coz of my contact lenses..
I looked at him and thought that he was my friend as he looked like one of my friends..
Wei Teck, if you're reading this, I'm referring to you.. haha!
So I asked him," How come you're here?"..
He ignored me.. perhaps blasting his music in his earphones..
Then I looked at him closely again, like literally..
And I thought that I couldnt be wrong and confidently think that it was my friend..
Finally when I'm about to alight, I got a closer look at him..
And found out that he's not my friend.. LOL!
I feel so paiseh the moment I alighted the bus.. haha..
Well, I can say that his side view is sumwad similar to my friend's ..
And its a good thing he didnt realize I was talking to him luh previously, or else I will just have to make a new friend.. lol..
But then it kinda makes me wonder how come he knows my stop is nearing.. And still can rest on me summore during the bus ride..
Hmm... freaky night I should say..
So, reached home at about 3 plus morn.. was a good thing the whole house was asleep though by that time..

Neways, went out with Apple, XiuZhen, Jolene, Kah Yuan, Nick Cheong, Yuan Long, Dexter, Raazmy, Koksheng and FungYong just now..
hmm.. and have to say I kinda miss going out with them..
Talked about sum FO stuffs..
And even made an A-Z on FOCW.. lol
and its so freakin LMAO when most of us found out that JY is in Commando..!
HAHA! Koksheng too..
Anyhoo, Lookin forward to meet u guys again yo.. =]

Well, hafto get my head to bed now..
C y'all around..
Peace, Love and No War..