Sunday, February 22, 2009

Study week..

ok.. So.. here is the study week peeps..
and I telll you, I seriously hate this period...
I so so so so so hate it...
Coz, this is the time where all the emoshit feelings will start to haunt me..
I dunno, its like one will feel like a loner coz basically you have to connect with ur books and ur notes and treat them like your new found lover..
And then, when one starts feeling like a loner, obviously he/she will feel sad..
Coz facing the book doesnt really have the word happyness or freedom printed on it..
well.. better stop talking bout it..
i know after this week, the outcome is gonna be great..
atleast, thats what and how I wanna make out of it...
Just have to remind myself that my aim for all of this is to break the cycle..

Anyways.. during this point of time..
Made a few observations on ppl..
I'm just left with confusion..
But whatever it is, I just let time seek its way thru, so that I wont jump into conclusion on stuffs..
Well, actually, I have sumthing to say..
And really had to get it off my chest..
But I'll leave it till the right time comes..

oo.. and after exams, gotta be facing another commitment..
and this time, it sounds soo.. responsibly heavy and tough..
but oh wells, have to get used to this man.. although i know that such things left at the eleventh hour is just draining..
nonetheless, we are going to do it!!
and have I mentioned that the FO clashed with the real day..?
gosh.. guess every bits and pieces of my life is just filled with surprises and unexpectations..
These matters would not fail to make my route through this life as rough sailing as they could possible think of..
but then, a life that is too smooth sailing would be kinda boring dont you think?
like where's the risk and fun out of it rite?
Well, thats just part of it only.. havent seen the big picture yet..

Anyways, too everyone out there who is mugging thru their days away..
ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS YEA..
just be sad now, as long as u'll know there is sumthing better awaits you in the later part..
=]