Tuesday, February 3, 2009

omg, u know wad..
today was kinda elated coz..
parts and pieces of my reports are completed!
WOOHOO.. juz gonna wat for the day whereby we can just compile and off they go to the respective pigeon howles..
wait wAIT WAIT!!
shit, I shouldn't have annouce it man.. gawd...
but too bad, I've always made a practice of not to backspace wadever I've typed in this blogger thingy..
heck heck heck...

ok so... the following is juz a reminder to myself..
3rd feb 09> Tuesday(which is tmr) - OrgCom Test
4th feb 09> Wednesday - EAud Test; BCM Report due
5th feb 09> Thursday - BCM test; Lighting&Acoustic test; EAud Report due
6th feb 09> Friday - Lighting&Acoustic Lab Report due
10th feb 09> Tuesday - OrgCom Meeting&Minutes Roleplay

and after that its study weeeeekk whereby I'll be mugging for the 5 freakinly awesome papers that I have to sit for the week after..
howw kool is that aye??
darn!

anyhoos, I was looking back at the photos that i gathered for a collage for my DiC Project that I had submitted, and I had to say that I kinda fell in love with it.. haha!
I almost dont wanna submit it after doing it coz I think I loved it so much that I cant bare to give it away for marking... LOL..
oh man, I hope my teacher returned it back after grading it coz I kinda felt wadever I did, especially for this one.. darn, I knew I should have taken its picture before submitting it.. now I kinda missed it already.. haha, okay, now its beginning to sound real weird..

hmm.. I was checkin up my facebook when I chance upon this question quiz kinda stuff..
Its called 'What My Birthday Means'..
since mine is on the April 11th, it says..

"You are gracious, elegant and prudent. People admire your qualities and some even become jealous of you. You are realistic, flexible and adaptable. You are remarkably kind and moral person. Your Love, You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Your lover will always have your gentleness, care and loyalty. You will always be happy to hand around the one you love."

hmm kinda true aye? haha.. well, its up to u guys to judge me luh.. Wont really give a damn to wad ppl think of myself usually.. =]

anyways, meeting up with my classmates tmr in the morn for a swim in TP's one and only swimming pool!
HAHA..! and omg, I cant believe I'm gonna touch the swimming pool water for the second time already!
the first time was during FO though.. but I think tht doesnt count coz we did it illegally at that time..
So.. untechnically, this will be my first time touching the water! woohoo!
LOL..
kk.. gotta off soon now..
adios amigos..