Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So...
Vday was another day for me.. but still..
managed to go out with some peeps.. =]
Went out with Kevin, Liting, Fion and Estee to catch..
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button!!..

like finally i've got to watch this movie..
and what should I say, the movie is awesomely dope..
Despite the fact that I didnt know Bradd Pitt was acting in it till sumone told me when I'm in the cinema itself, the storyline was touching and as the title says it, curiously enchanting..
it's like, would you rather die as you get older or die as you get younger?
although both ways die a painless death, it affects the people around in different ways..
to me, dieing as you get younger is more heartbreaking and upseting towards the people around who cared..
well, whatever it is, its a good thing none of them who was with me noticed the tear in my eyes..
good job to me for covering it up.. well, i juz cant hold it back at the last part of the movie..
Anyways, moving on..
Thanks for the batch of cookies that Suria and Liting made individually..
the buttered ones was from Suria and the coconut ones with bits of dried cranberries (which Kevin tot it was dried chilli.. lol!) was from Liting..
and both of them are dope yo! haha..
and of course the large cookie from Kevin.. haha
and the chocolate thingy from Serene.. =]
So, we went around Marina Square and thats when Jesccy joined us
and after our lunch.. or was it our dinner.. we went over to SMU..
where we caught up with Suria, Serene and Jasmine Koh who was sessioning..
and guess wad we're doing over there?
yes, nerds you were all rite!
We were....
studying!! hahahaha...
then, went over to Esplanade with Suria and Serene to pass Suria's cookies to Harris and RB who was sessioning there..
ok, I wont talk much bout it..
So thats how I spend my terific Vday.. lol
anyways, went out with family on the whole of Sunday..
and so sorry to fongyung as I cant make it to your birthday celebration..
neways..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YO!!
i knew i wished u on time, its just that its pretty late when i posted it..
So, this whole week...
Its study week...
and I'm obviously going to..
study.. -.-
nuthing else..
but..
study...
gawd.. sounds so boring! darn..
nvm.. only 2 weeks and I'm done with it..
yeap.. must force in the optimism within me..lol
and wadya know.. I havent tried the Left 4 Dead game yet..
HAHAH! its like i barely can find time luh...
thats wad happen when u introduce a game to a non-gamer..lol..
i think, I'm going to try it probly by the end of this week? yeap..
and by that time, the game in my laptop will be completed by harris for like the 100th time? just as I'm gonna start playing wit it for the first time.. haha..
kk.. adios amigos..