Tuesday, February 10, 2009

first of all... lemme say this to my lil bro...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHIR! =]
YOU'RE EIGHT!! HAHA..

wish you'll be happy okay? haha.. well, i know you'll always be in one way or another..
hmm.. a lil shoutout for him..
Well, of all the irritating brothers i've met.. i've met you
And of all the sweetest brothers i've met.. i've met you
Well, this eight year old kid have made me almost teary-eyed on some days..
especially the recent one, whereby he is so happy and excited..
just to know that I can be with him for his birthday..
and I've gotta say, I've been neglecting him for soo soo long..
Even my lil sister.. who have been growing since the last time I used to tot that she was juz a P1 girl who doesnt know anything..
And it just amazes me... such a happy kid my bro is.. that he accepted my gift without its wrappers..
Coz personally for me, I felt extremely bad for giving anyone present without wrapping it..
I dunno, it is just lacking on the surprise element i guess? =]
Hope you enjoy your day aite bro?





And after that, off I went to join the TPDE peeps for the CNY visittings..
It was fun and exciting overall.. I mean, hanging out with them is just so happening..
haha..
And not to mention, it was my first time having CNY visittings..
And u know wad.. I brought oranges, Sunkists oranges.. LOL!
Well, I didnt know that they're referring to the mandarin ones..
Oh yea, and not to forget..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IKA!
and ur fourteen girl! Hope u will go to Oschool for dance lessons soon..
Coz sumhow ur soon is like far-reaching.. HAHA!
hope u like that thing i gave you.. =]
Cheers to the second hippest cuzzin! coz the first one is me! LOL..
gosh, and i forgot to take pic with u.. nvm next time aye..
ooo.. and congrats to The Extra Mile and Ice Cream Cones for landing themselves in the TOP 8 for the Fuyo Interschool..!
GEE-DOUBLE-O-DEE-JAY-OH-BEE, GOOD JOB!
and also to the CCC for being the champs.. =]
Its tooo bad that I missed the whole competition..
darnn..
but its a good thing theres youtube.. =]
anyways, dinner with the Nexo peeps were kewl!..
Its pretty free'n'easy and chillin to be exact.. haha..
Looking forward to the chalet yo! =]
And dance on saturday was awesome too..
Had street jazz by Gin..
Kinda kool haha!
okay.. so currently, had to prepare for the meeting and minutes roleplay tmr..
which is in fact later on..
And also to finally blog about all this happenings coz Ive been falling asleep in an attempt to blog..
sheeeeshh...
And did I mention how free I was after that whole week??
I'm talking about FREEDOM yo!!
haha.. but not too long coz exams ard the corner..
And to everyone out there..
Happy mugging and all the best for exams yo..!! =]
ooo.. and before i sign out...
there's somthing I would like to show you guys... lol!!


For those of y'all who dont understand, this is Joey's reaction when her table was shook by sumone opposite of hers..! HAHA..
Harris told me that she was having this reaction since the unknown person was sitting and shaking the table from the oposite side..
He assumes that Joey didnt know that the guy had left...
So, he plans to be the person who shook the table when he said he was off to the toilet..
At the same time, I'm supposed to be reording her reaction.. LOL!
Anyways, the main thing is that.. look at her reaction!! haha! joey so fierce sey..
LMAO!!
=] no hard feelings ey.. just for laughs only.. =]

Gud nite folks! (-.O)