Friday, January 30, 2009

hmm..
u know wad?
sumtimes these reports and projects just made me feel as though I'm neither here nor there..
I dunno, it juz made me feel so irritated..
its as though it has taken away my life..
then trap me within an hourglass, with the sand dripping on me by every second..
and this is the part where the creativity and intelligence took place in finding out ways how to get out of it.. with the process that determines whether ur escape get an excellent result or not, in other words, an 'A' grade escape route...
freakin bullshit..

Anyways, yesterday watched The Wedding Game with Fion, Qing Ling, Liza and Cheryl..
Its like we skipped all the lectures just for this movie.. haha..
But I think it was okay i guess..
I mean the movie.. kinda perverted.. lol..
but it was nice though.. and not to mention that the main leads are quite bimbotic/himbotic..
just catch the movie and you'll find out aite..

hmm.. tot of going for a swim after I reached home..
So, I went and juz chill around.. and of course swim around..
just as I thought I could be alone for a moment..
and another thing that makes me feel so irritated..
is that weird stuffs juz aint stopping to occur to me..
and this time I won't mention it here.. coz I think its too freakin weird that its kinda rated..
I'm just speechless..
these ppl just have nuthing better to do in their lives..
they just can't mind their own business don't they..
I wish I could just write it down here.. but I dont want too much ppl to know..
aiya.. if you wanna know juz ask/nudge me if u see me around aite..

Hmm..
Was feeling down recently..
One of the reason was.. my closest friend had just lost his father..
Well, my first reaction was like freakin shocked, coz it was kinda unexpected and unbelieveable when he called me and told me about it..
Met him straight away after he called me..
Talked to him about stuffs.. and god, I felt for him man..
Well, its a good thing he managed to put up with it.. his siblings too..
Especially his mom.. trying to stay strong and holding back her tears just to smile at me..
Well, this kinda stuff will still hFont sizeave to face it even if one likes it or not.. People go as time passes..
He told me he didnt cry coz this incident happen so sudden to him..
But I know he's crying on the inside.. Just by the way he speaks I seem to know..
Knew him since Sec 1 and he is like my brother to me.. So, kinda understood him and his actions well..

Stay strong aite Som..
I know its gonna be hard for you to carry all the responsibilites,
but I know you can handle it..
Pray to God and He'll help you..
And I'll pray for the safety of you and your family..
Just don't let this affect you so much k..
Especially your studies.. just do well for it..
Do it for your father, bro..
I'm sure he'll be happy for you..
Just like he did when he know that ur younger sister made it to poly..
Just call me up if you need help or company or anything..
You know I'll be there aite.. Take care bro..

Well, gotta continue with my DiC..
Gud Nite peeps..