Tuesday, January 27, 2009

firstly..
wanna wish all of my Chinese friends a...

HAPPY/MERRY/SELAMAT/DEEPA CHINESE NEW YEAR!

woooohooo!
may u be blessed with good health, luck, prosperity and whatever goodstuff there is in this world.. =]
oh yea, like they say... since its the Ox year, may this year filled with a great bullish year,
although we know that we're gonna face heaps of bullshits later on, such as the recession for example..
HAHA..

Well, nuthing much about this day for me..
Coz its just me and my reports/projects for this 2 so called 'holi-days'..
And it just leaves me and the Starbucks with its coffee by the side..
btw, caramel frappe is kinda dope.. the raspberry one too..
And speaking of which, the FMF report has FINALLY BEEN DONE AND OVER WITH!!
it is now safe in the pigoen hole of Mr. Gary Ho's..
And finally I'm over with the Excel shits.. no more figuring out of formulas.. no more looking at balance sheets.. and simply just no more doodling with EXCEL.. =]
but then again, it wasnt that bad after all..
in fact it was fun.. the colouring part that is.. hehe
So now I'm left with...

1) Design in Culture Assignment 2 ( more like a project.. sheesh)
2) Lighting & Acoutic Lab Report
3) Energy Audit Report
4) Business Continuity Management Report
5) Minutes for Org Com

And after all that crap, I haf to...
.
.
.
study for exam...... -.-
GAWD!!
it just left me wondering where's my life has gone to..

and I just realized that these school stuffs just made my poly life zooming fast through time coz I still cant believe the fact that I'm alr in the end of my 2.2 and having attachment next sem! ARGH!!!!
I'm like growing so old!! LOL! okay, i think thats a bit too exaggerating..
I'm just gonna make the most out of these projects/reports process...




ok, I'm juz bored.. haha..
and on a random note.. the songs they play in starbucks are quite relaxing aye..
but too bad i ignored it with my own songs.. LOL!
and rite now, theres this ex-secondary school mate of mine sitting rite in front of me..
I doubt he recognize me luh.. haha..

back to the real world..
kk.. I think i better continue on with my work..
Bye world..

Not gonna disclose whatever that had happened...
Only you would know it yourself...
Bruises fade but the pain remains the same...
Don't ask why coz it's 'nuff said..