Sunday, January 25, 2009

...

okay..
so anyways, its been days since I last updated this blog..
which makes me forget that I actually had a blog.. LOL
neways, the reason is.. I'm just so freakin'
BUSY BUSY BUSY!
these projects and assignments has been longing to be my companion ever since openhouse..
sheeeesh..
well, let me update on myself first..
hmm let me see.. oh, I'm glad that the Attraction Management report is finally done and over with!
it aint actually a hell of experience though.. coz i can say that the process is kinda fun and interesting
I mean, I get to go these galleries such as the URA City Gallery and HDB Gallery which i dont even know it had been existing since the last 18 years of my living life.. hah!
hmm, u know wad..? i think u guys should like take your time out and go for such galleries, museums or any exhibitions.. coz its FUN! well, not about the facts or the stuffs that they're trying to show, but the audi-visual and hands-on interactions are that is.. lol..
but then, it actually narrows down to wad kind of company u bring there luh.. i mean, if ur company is like dissing and cursing everything that he/she sees and thinks that theres no life to those boring stuffs, then obviously it gonna be boring luh.. DUH! but if ur company have lots of imagination and especially those that are wacky and loud.. then, the trip there is gonna be an awesome one! =]
anyways, here are the fun peeks we have out of those that were used for our projects..
haha.. imagine if i would have posted this in my report.. i'm so gonna be freakin dead! lol!








well, theres more luh, but I guess I'm too lazy to post it up.. heh
we seriously made it like some 'playground' of ourselves.. but its a good thing theres not much ppl luh..
oh yeah.. CONGRATS TO FUTURISTIX..
for making it to the finals of Funkamania yo! =]
gonna support them again over at City Alive..
and to those ppl out there.. please make your way down there too and support these peeps who are competing for Funkamania championships ! and most importantly for Futuristix aite.!
well.. actually, u have to have a ticket to enter.. and must be at least 18 and above..
so those who are below 18.. TOO BAD! lol..
juz kidding luh.. maybe we can smuggle u in or sumthing.. HAHA!
okay...
so back to the real world..
I still have 3 more reports and 1 projects to submit..
and to make things worst, their datelines are all next week!!!
GAWWWDDDD...
so, i probly not gonna be blogging unless I have sumthing urgent to talk about or just to vent myself..
well, I was thinking about my Design in Culture project..
its about having a museum of ur own..
and of course theres sum limitation to it.. and one of them is that it must be within Singapore's context and also the culture of Singapore...
so, im thinking of..
The Museum of Emotions and Movements...
hmm, kinda inspired by the peek I found on Deviant Art above..
and this museum of mine's gonna showcase the different types of feelings and emotions that one has within a room or a zone, eg.. Pursuit of Happyness, whereby it showcases of one's happiness or the things that brings happiness to oneself.. and maybe there is The Breakdown, whereby one's sadness are shown..
so, visitors to this museum can expect different types of feelings as they go through from one zone/room to another..
and a souvenir to them would be a mood ring perhaps? whereby the colours of the rings would change to suit wad they are feeling at that point of time.. hmm..
well, I'm gonna think of more ideas..
and also, have to finish up my FMF report soon!
au revoir peeps!! =]