Saturday, March 14, 2009

5,6,7,8.. bam!

Training today has been mentally draining...
Physically, it's not that tiring coz i barely used my towel..
Basically, just needed to rmb the transitions and changes from one sets of each side to another..
And I think the battle scene has alr made better with the current one.. with most of the loop holes being filled, finally...
One thing for sure, I have yet to find the costume for that scene.. with yellow and lime green as the colour code.. darn.. perhaps this Sunday then..

Anyways, last night was my first time being at Jae's place.. with the studio and the jacuzzi... but didnt went down to the jacuzzi luh.. coz had to go home early, like 11.30pm?..
I gotta say that the place is so dope.. I mean I like their studio.. darn cozy..
And their outdoor chill place is kinda awesome too..
And I can see that Jae is a friendly dude man.. I mean, I can see from his face.. haha
oo, and get to meet Rahim after such a long time for not seeing him since months ago..
I can see that he's happier than before, i mean, thats good for him luh.. he also got to do the stuff he likes to do best.. =]

Moving on.. I'm happy for Kat as she managed to do her inverts for like 3 times today.. Good job yo! =]
And also theres also this one time whereby she did it and stayed longer than our air freezes.. haha.. looks like Nelson seriously owe her a meal for dinner..
ooo.. and I'm gonna get that song which gives us motivation to go up and do a freeze on the beat.. basically, that song just helps us to push ourselves in doing out the freeze that we are kind of hesitant to execute it..
Meichin also finally managed to do her air freeze without my hand neither my pinkie.. lol.. all coz of that song..
So i think with that song, Kat will be expected to do more than just 3 inverts for the following days? haha..

After the training, went down to esplanade underpass with Kat, Hazrul, Jonas and Kevin before meeting up with RB, Harris, Joel and Liang at Marina Square..
Saw lots of dope bboys down there.. like those from around the world.. in fact, before we went down to the underpass, we caught up with these group of Vietnamese breakers who was kinda lost their way to the underpass.. so we brought them there..and they are dope luh, i mean, after watching them freestyling within a cypher.. but their accent was kinda funny though when they started to speak English.. but warn u, they are not to be dissed yo..
well, saw Gonza and even a guy who is known as Taisuke's cousin down there too..
darn, imagine being just side by side to those dope ppl that u watched them doing their thang in youtube..
Its just so freakin awesome man.. U can just feel their vibe or even their dopeness aura.. LOL..
oh yea, and saw this 13 year old kid who can do all that airflares and all with different hand variations..!! but he took 3 years learning that, meaning he started learning it at the age of 10.. which just left me thinking back on why must I be so nerdy during Primary 4.. and not being introduced on such stuff at such a young age.. haha!

So, it is obviously seen as a motivation for me to perform at my best for concert and also in training for other moves that I wanna learn.. oooh, and I'm gonna be watching the RF Jam tmr too.. so, c ya guys who's gonna be there aite.. ;]

oo.. and anyways.. TPDE is gonna have its production on 3rd and 4th April 2009.. It's called Fairy Our Tale: Cinderella.. basically, a unique remix of that fairytale.. so, interested parties please text me or nudge me in MSN (if I'm online that is) so that I can help you make a reservation and get your tickets for this production aite.. tickets are at 15 dollars.. So, hurry and get your tickets now as it's selling out fast alr.. =]

It's great to see that smile on your face..
tiba-tiba, aku rasa keselematanmu sudah menjadi tanggungjawabku..