Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ive got it..
Finally, days of sleepless nights for the past week are paid off..
All that extra assignment at the same time dealing with dance training and another factor..
True, it was and has been a gruelling test for me, but who knows I've got it..
Although, there's joy felt within me, but theres still sumthing's not right..
And of course, its good that it's one matter down and 3 more to go..
And I really thanked God for my prayers are answered.. and I really hoped for His support in the long-run and also the matters that I'm dealing concurrently..

Dance training has been okay I guess..
Need to push myself harder for bboy..
I know I'm nowhere near, but I'll just persevere.. and of course, work hard..
I think I'll get used to self-motivation.. hah..

Watched CS with Kat, RB, Liang, Malex and John last night..
Its scary. One word only. and the story line.. a lil far-fetched though..
I wont talk much about it coz i dont wanna picture the image..
Watch it if you wanna know wad I mean..

hmm.. sometimes, i just don't understand..
izzit I'm the one to blame.. or is it I'm just being too ignorant that I don't even bother to observe my surroundings a lil harder..
Sometimes, I don't even know whether to be optimistic or pessimistic.. its like, either or is based on luck.. and basically good or bad is not much of a difference anymore..
At times too, i don't like the fact that time and distance is considered obstacles in my life.. if only transportations work 24/7.. so that I can travel from one end of Spore to another with no worries at like 2 or 3am.. coz cabbies are such sore money suckers.. so not helping in times of recession..
another thing.. understanding people is kinda confusing too.. and I'm sorry if I've been such an idiot or a dumbass..

Just hope that I cud live in the East, or preferrably Tampines area..
I think I'm lousy..