Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sorry for the previous post..
it was just wack i know.. but i had to put it down sumwhere coz writing just tires me even more, although i used to do that.. in fact, i still keep the book that i used to write down on wadever stuffs i feel like even if it was 3 years ago..
thnks for the encouragement and support that y'all gave aite.. sometimes, that is sumthing that I lack of although I'm used to being self-encouraged, but its more heart warming when u know others have the belief in u to do ur best..

Neways, finally managed to secure my attachment..
But had to screw up the first day as it clashes with an external exam on the 30th march..
so, probly coming in as half day..
Wad a great way to start of the first day of attachment rite? hah..
And if I'm not wrong, there will also be dance training on that day itself..
So, all the best to me man..

For my parents, I think they are happy for me..
although they dont show it or don't even seem to care about any of my achievements..
i know deep down inside they cared..
But I'm not expecting anything from them..
Just so that I know that what I do is right and for my own good..
Although sometimes, I hope they will show me some love or care for thats the least i could have asked for.. guess i'll just have to be patient.. as i think that one day will come..
I know growing up for me, I'm kinda used for them not to show their love and to not to be dependent in them, basically thats how my self-motivation in life comes about..
i still remembered that day when hazrul touched on the family part when he was talking to the bboys..
it got me teary eyed.. as it got me thinkin about mine..
but wadever it is, i appreciate all the things they do.. and still love them no matter how hard the reality is..

The world is unfair.. that i know..
And no matter how much i dislike it..
I'm kinda glad that such facts existed coz it helps to teach ppl how to learn from their mistakes and not to be complacent.. and also the form of optimism..

Well done and good job if the plan was to break me..
I will just have to say all the best..
and I think my prediction was right when I told Harris about it the other time..
Moving on with life is a must now..