Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...

Had interview at RWS just now after my dance training...
And it is so darn troublesome for me to like wear formal with all that big bag and those excessive stuffs hanging around me while making my way to Sentosa for that interview.. in addition to that is the heat of the Sun, it just makes me feel more annoyed while making my way through the journey.. Its a good thing I'm quite optimistic..
So, the interview was fine.. but still had to do one more assignment in order for them to evaluate me further..
One thing for sure, I like the staff over there, they are all so friendly and welcoming..
And its a good thing they didnt asked me anything about their resort, coz I kinda like prepared last minute for it.. and also thnks to Serene for telling me some useful facts that I should know about RWS, although they didnt really touch on that.. lol..
So, for now, I really have to get my creativity cap back on my head while going thru the concert trainings..

Anyways, I cut my hair short.
And now... I'm missing my 'long' hair..
So sad luh.. cannot do the spastic move anymore..
And also with this short hair, I felt as though my confidence level droped coz i dont even dare to take off my cap alr..
And looking back, i realized the only reason why i cut my hair short is just because of this interview.. -.- OMG luh... i know i will just style it so as to make it looked shorter..
but then again, styling it will take like another hour of my life.. haha
aiya, wadever to the hair man.. wad is done, is done.. now I'm waiting (patiently) for it to grow at the desired length again..

neways, dance training.. has been quite a roller coaster..
My plan of versatility is going through quite okay i guess.. but theres still other factors affecting me throughout this journey..
Well, if u ask me, I dont really know coz understanding human minds can be quite confusing recently.. Sometimes people just say that they do it for eternity, but who knows their eternity lasted for only that long.. and guess wad, the next thing u know it has been replaced or they found sumthing/sumone better and thus the meaning of eternity has been misused by these people.. Sometimes, empty promises are made so easily but those of the real value finds it hard to come by..
Wadever it is, I'll just stick to my aim.. and not to let such stuff affect me.. coz in either way, this so called immature matter will affect the relationship we have between people that we are close with and that we care for and also the self-esteem of oneself... That is why giving in is such a preferable method to solve most problems.. of course not all the time, but just have to know and weigh which situation carries more responsibilty, so as to fight and stand for our right... well, go figure if u dont get wad I say..
ps: this is just a reflection, dont disregard this as myself being emo..

oh yea, and speaking of emo...
I liked the songs that was used for concert..
especially those that are moving ones.. like Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy..
darn, this song just reminded myself during the past..
i dunno whether to call them sweet memories or unforgettable past.. but still, it made me reminisce about 'those' times.. I wont say it here luh.. guess wads past is past then.. but for those who wanna know, I'll juz tell u aite.. well, its just too bad that we didnt get to dance to this song.. but then, its okay.. watching my fellow modern dance mates dancing to it is just so heart-warming despite the coldness of the dance studio..

Neways, I'm at the NLB while writing up this post..
Actually, I wanna do the assignment, but then, got my mind too caught up with this post..
I think I better head home soon..
and before, i forget..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNI aka. SHORTIE!!

till then..