Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey...
So, ive been pretty lazy to update my blogg recently..
Caught up with a lot of stuffs.. dealing both physically and mentally..
I just had it and just sick and tired..
I'm just gonna let everything flows and not to bother about anything..
and for myself, I'm just gonna let wadever it is control me.. I dont wanna put my mind into anything alr..
Guess wadever will be, will be..

Helped to do the props for the first two days of making props..
I have to say that painting is kinda fun though..
and all that cutting and drilling... although i only drilled like one hole.. haha
and not to forget abt the discoball structure.. its so awesome.. lol
didnt really helped for the third day.. had to meet up with Nexo for Refresh 2 at East Coast..
Did nuthing much coz when I reached there, the event ended and joined them for dinner at Macs only.. LOL.. so much for being early, until I have to cab down with Raaz to EC..
After that, they went off to play L4D at a nearby LAN shop.. well, obviously i had to give it a pass coz I was so freakin tired due to those nights of not enuff sleep..
Sorry aite.. I've been busy with my dance training and stuffs.. I'll promise to make time for u peeps for the next outings man.. =]
So went home early for the first time like at 8 plus.. but still, I slept quite late..

I just dont know wads wrong with me luh.. I was tired but cant really sleep..
I think theres a lot of stuffs going on in my mind.. I just dont know which to handle first..
There are just question marks around me man..
All those unanswered questions in my mind..
Questions with defined answers and that cannot be guessed or get my way around..
Its just so effing annoying luh..
Ppl may think that I kinda sounded confused and a lil dumb at some time..
But they dunt know wad I'm thinking inside man.. Guess its all up to me..
I think, I rather not blab more in this boring pictureless post..

fyi, i like you..
I think you might not know..
But this feeling comes through clear and honest from my heart..
I know ive been busy but i tried to be by ur side at times..
If only i cud have the opportunity for me to accompany u back home every night although I live quite a distance from u..
so as to understand u better although i've known u for quite a duration..
i kinda missin u alr..