Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ache

The aches on my body has finally started to take effect.. woohoo!
actually, it has been long existed with blueblacks.. but used to it alr..
And cant complain coz the rest are having aches too...
mine started off with the tensity on the neck when I woke up this morning..
So now, I cant really turn my head to the right as it will be so awesomely acheing.. haha..

Neways, yesterday's modern training was fun..
Learn a nerd dance.. haha..
Its quite interesting.. disgustingly interesting perhaps.. lol..
I like the choreography though.. and Ryan is just simply dope..


And anyways... me and kaiwen have the chance to lift Meiqi!
Actually, she's not that heavy luh.. She think too much only..
People always think that chubby people weigh more coz they look bulky..
but actually its not.. I mean, in proper science term, muscles weigh heavier than fats..
So, meiqi.. ur not heavy ok..
Must trust in us.. like hello, Indie ppl here carrying u.. we got ur back yo!.. =]


Okay, so since everyone is like suffering from bodyaches everywhere..
Take care aite ppl.. just dont end up in hospital can alr.. (touch wood)
and to you,
seriously, take care of urself..
know your body limits aite..
just concerned..