Thursday, March 26, 2009

Training today was kool..
Had vetting and finally understood the whole rundown of our concert/musical..
One more week and jy to everyone aite..
We can do it, and I know its gonna be a blast!..

Neways, theres a recent mattter being brought up..
But I had to think through as its regarding resposibilty and commitment that will be brought into my life if I decided to take it..
Well, just leave me more time to think so that decisions can be made wisely..

Ooo... and I'm so thankful to the RWS ppl for letting me start my internship one day later, which would be in 31st march..
It seriously helped me lessen my burden and all that clashes I've been facing.. and I thank god so much man..
I think I'm gonna like it there, I mean, despite the fact that the ppl there are always so friendly as they wouldnt fail to smile at me whenver I pass by..
and their working condition is kinda awesome too..
just hope everything's gonna be fine..
and speaking about attachments, I think I'm gonna miss my friends a lot..
I mean, I'm gonna be trapped in Sentosa and within the four walls.. which started me thinking and realising that the life of working adults are kinda boring..
So, I have to chill and have as much fun before I'm in there..

For now, it's kinda obvious that I stopped going for u alr..
It's true and I wanna confess that I liked you before, but I would not go any further..
Due to some reasons and observations made..
Yes, and I'm glad that we can be friends again..
Coz I kinda missed those friendly bonds, jokes and laughter we had before..
But as a good friend, I wanna tell you some stuffs..
And its nothing about the matter between us, but its about you and your current situation..
Talk to you soon.. =]
Take care..