Monday, December 15, 2008

Another weird encouter!

Went to the FB concert on the Saturday (13th Dec)..
hmm.. can say they did a great job for having to be their first ever production.. =]
liked their opening, character dance and some of their items... which i cant really recall now.. lol..
and overall not bad.. but sumhow i think they cud do better.. but oh wells, wads done is done and the only thing they can look forward now is for their next production..
and of course.. our TPDE GEMS 4.. =]

Was supposed to go to Escape just now in the afternoon with my family..
end up juz walkin aroung e hub and downtown coz it was raining...
neways, me and my siblings went to take a ride on the cadbury's indoor ferris wheel.. HAHA!
like i've never ever planned to sit on the ride each time whenever me and my frens walked around ehub, but ended up was finally forced to do so..
but at least it was with my siblings.. that means can have a chance to be kiddish for once!.. LOL!
Decided to be excited about it..
so...
.
.
.
woohoo.. I took a ride in the ehub's ferris wheel!!!
LMAO!! =]
here are the evidences...


my lil bro's shocked face when me and my lil sis purposely shook our carriage of the ferris wheel.. lol!



oh yea.. i wanna share u guys with my another encounter with weird ppl..
wow.. nvr ending i guess.. this would probably be the third one.. sheesh..
this time, it happpened at downtown east macdonalds..
it all started when me and my mom ordering our meals..
we went to the first counter and ordered wadever stuffs we need to order.. at that point of time, i didnt realize about the other macs guy at the next counter was behaving quite weird..
and this time, the weird is gay kinda weird.. seriously..
he said something which i cant really recalled, (i think it was sumthing like 'have a nice day' or sumthing like that) to the other customers who are leaving, that it left my mom with a shocked exclamation and laughed.. lol!.. me too luh.. coz the tone when he said that was like so effing gentle.. HAHA! but it wasnt obvious to him luh when we laughed coz i think i juz smirked while my mom stood rite behind me and laughed? haha..
neways, after ordering, we went to our seats.. which is the one directly in front of the counters.. i mean, if y'all haf been there before, theres this 4-seaters directly in front of them..
Then, my lil bro, was being so annoying as he suddenly wants a double cheese after seeing my lil sis having one.. so that means, i have to go and get it for him..
so, when i went to the counter, i hesitate a lil whether if i shud go to the 'gay' guy's counter.. coz his counter has no customers whereas the others are still attending to thiers..
but then, i was left with no choice when he called me for his service..
So, i ordered..
Me: Can I have a double cheese burger?
Gay guy: sure.. Anything else? (winks at me)
Me: (paused for a while) er.. nope..
Gay guy: eating here or taking away? (stupid smile)
Me: (looked back at my seat) erm.. here
Gay guy: ok, that will be $2.
Me: (passed him the 2 bucks)
At this point of time, he's trying to have his attempt to touch my hand when i wanna pass him the 2 bucks.. but its a good thing i juz leave the 2 bucks on the counter table for him to take himself..
Gay guy: please proceed to ur left sir, thank you ( stupid smile at me again.. this time longer)
Me: ookay.. (my smile diminishing half way thru)
When the double cheese burger have reached...
Gay guy: Here's ur order sir..(holds the burger with his 2 hands)
Me: okay, thnks.. (a lil hesitant)
Then this time, i had no choice but to juz take it.. but when i took it from him, he touched my hands like on purpose.. i mnged to juz smirked at him and leave for my seat straight away.. then when i leave, he winked at me and give his smile again..

seriously luh.. WTH!!! LOL.. he was so freakkiiiinnnnn WEIRD.. talk about being so gay too.. sheeshh.. tot he was juz playing around, but he was going deep.. too tired due to work i guess.. but its a good thing my parents were there, or else he's gonna get it man..
then when we leave, he said the 'have a nice day' phrase again..
darn!.. so irritating..
to be honest, this is not the first time for me luh that is.. got previous encounters before, which was worst..
wadever it is, shall not disclose them..

After that.. went to East Coast beach to meet up with my father's friend..
the cool breeze after the rain was damn awesome.. especially at the beach..
neways, took some great photos over there as well..
so that means, its a chance for me to practice my photography and photo editting as well.. hehe


Then went back home for a while before going out again with my cousin..
(tbc)