Saturday, December 6, 2008

FINALLY... freeDOM at last!!!
but not for long that is.. only freedom from reports/assignments/projects...
Still got term test shining its light towards us.. damn it.. and i have yet to study luh.. MY GOD!
and with performances coming up.. it worries me for the time that i need to study..
lets see..

Sat - performance for ben & jerry's chunkfest
Sun - full run rehearsal for Oschool recital at SP
Mon - Oschool Recital..
and Tuesday - the first paper of the TERM TEST!!
kns..
well, the world is never fair i guess.. at least to me that is.. keep on testing me..
Guess I'll be burning midnight oil for the whole week..

Anyways, I wanna tell y'all another of my weird encounter with a stranger..
this time, it happened in the photocopying shop of my school..
I was queueing for my turn to use the comp to print out notes from there, and then, all of a sudden this guy from the counter went up to me and had this krazzee conversation:
Weirdo: Wad's the number?
Me: Huh?
Weirdo: I ask you wad's the number?! (want to fight face)
Me: Wad number?
Weirdo: U sure u dunno wad number?
Me: YEA...
Weirdo: don't think I dunno.. yesterday you and your fat fren..
Me: HUH? fat fren?? wad fat fren??
Weirdo: U sure u dunno?
Me: yea.. wad are u talking about??
Weirdo: nvm.. I'll inform Gideon bout it..

And he walked away..
like seriously WTF!!!!

juz when i thought my day cud get any worser..
but it was funny luh.. when he said me and my fat fren..
coz at that point of time i almost burst out laughing.. haha
but seriously luh.. my mind is like so boggled up with my reports stuff and adding my lack of sleep to it..
then come this weirdo who talks as if i owe his life or sumthing..
OMG...
haha..

kk.. i gotta go find my costume for performance..
adios yo!