Sunday, December 28, 2008

16 random stuffs you might not know about me! =]

neways.. while doing my report, i was kinda destracted a lil.. was actually watching some videos at youtube.. LOL! and then, it reminded me of sumthing that i had to do..
It's been awhile~ ( continues with Britney's Break The Ice tune.. lol!).. Since Sam alr tagged me, I had to post this..

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1) I like to irritate people when I'm feeling blanked up..
2) I cut/shave my hair in any ways/style that i want, regardless of wad people say and trust me it can go berzerk at times but i don't care, coz its MY hair afterall.. btw, the hair is referring to the ones on MY HEAD.. haha!
3) My name is Badd.. not BUTT/BART/BAD/BUD/BUDD... or even BHART?? lol
4) I dont actually know how i come about liking brown.. maybe coz others took my colours alr.. but i liked turqoise, green, maroon, orange, purple and yellow too.. =]
5) Most of my feelings aren't shown through my actions.. coz i dont know how to..
6) I have more than 15 headwears at home and still counting, some of which that are of different types.. hehe
7) I don't really like it when ppl think they understand me but ended up contradicting themselves...
8) I dunno how to tell when a girl or anyone likes me, unless they tell me that is.. haha
9) I'll talk to anyone when i feel like talking.. even to strangers or weirdos..
10) I'll just go all out in terms of craziness/zaniness coz life is too short to keep them..
11) One of my resolution for this year is not to have a relationship.. and i'll manage to fulfill it in 3 more days! woohoo! =]
12) I've never tell a girl that i liked her before.. LOL! well, the last time is during pri sch that is, and that is for fun only.. haha
13) I laugh with my right eye smaller than the other.. a fact found out not by myself but through others.. HAHA! (=.O) I don't even believe it the first time i heard it!
14) In the morning, I will secretly take my lil bro's pillow while he was sleeping and bring it to my room to fall asleep again with the pillow.. LOL!
15) I am not that dumb okay! so don't happily call me a himbo, esp fion & some dance peeps.. SO IRRITATING.. haha
16) I dont like talking about my problems.. it just sucks.. but i dont mind helping others in resolving theirs

actually... theres more but too bad it stops till 16! HAHAHAHA!
and i'll pass it on to.. hmm.. lets see, since most are already tagged, i'll juz tag those who havent got tagged yet..
1) TPDE peeps, coz i know they like to do this.. LOL!
2) OPHIX peeps, coz you guys know u like to do this.. haha
3) VENOS peeps, coz u guys are VENOS ppl.. =]
4) NEXO peeps, so that i can know u guys better.. haha!
5) ika, coz i know u are reading this.. haha
6) fellow FDM-ers who are reading this.. too bad coz u alr laid ur eyes on this post.. HAH!
7) those who have too much time to waste..
8) those who have not much time to waste but came to my blog and sway2 got to know i posted this.. HAHA
9) well, anyone luh.. if u feel like doing this then just do.. so i can know u better aite.. =]
10) seriously.. anyone, coz u'll never know i read ur blog and came up to u telling u the 16 random stuffs u like to do.. HAHA
11) A
12) N
13) Y
14) O
15) N
16) E!

thats all folks! =]