Sunday, December 28, 2008

pics of the URA building:

look at these models!! they're so miniature.. now u know wad i was talking about...
the ion orchard mall being attacked by me!!

takashimaya..
cheryl, ur caught on the act..! haha
some kool wired figurines found in chinatown...
Toilet in The Scarlet hotel.. even the mirror and the tap of the sink is customized!
Some kool sculptures found in taka's shop...
this bear is kinda cute.... and ppl check out the painting! its almost real luh!!
a close up to the painting of the glass.. i was so awe-strucked by it.. darn the artist is so dope man..
a 'christmas tree' made up of only coca-cola glass bottles... isnt that awesome?? it is found at the heeren entrance..
the card that me and joycelyn made for joey!! =]
Yesterday, had modern training the whole day..
I think the stretching was kinda effective.. and also the small lil 'game' that ryan introduced to us that enables us to trust between one another.. it was kinda kool and exciting..
i realized that, its quite difficult for me to juz let loose and trust other ppl.. i dunno.. i think the barrier around me is still trying to accept ppl.. hmm it seems pretty easy for people to have that trust in me rather than me trusting them.. sheeshh.. one day, i will juz let go of that barrier perhaps..
Neways, found out that Ryan's birthday was on the 26th of dec.. so..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! =]
hmm, i'm off to go for my cousin's cousin wedding now..
i doubt i'll have any further updates till tmr coz gotta get my report starting..
well, till then..
neways.. school reopening tmr.. so see ya guys around aite (=.O)